1. 1. 100v100 P2P Cw

• FoEopMf
    • UbSvFi
  2. 2. 100v100 F2P Cw

• FoEopMf
    • UbSvFi

I wouldn't want brown sticky stuffters on my team sorry

Im flaming a clan not a individual person

You are in Breakable dude, you would have brown sticky stuffters on your team regardless which clans you team with, matter of fact you have brown sticky stuffters every single day lol. 

EoP and Foe are the only clans that have remained consistently relevant throughout OSRS, which is why when we were pulling 100's for months after Foe slumped, i said not to rule them out for a comeback. Also bare in mind, when we have our core active like we did during 2014, 2015, 2016 & the first 6 months of this year, EoP alone can handle 4 clans in either server. Teaming with Foe would be overkill lmfao.

EoP and Foe are the only clans that have remained consistently relevant throughout OSRS, which is why when we were pulling 100's for months after Foe slumped, i said not to rule them out for a comeback. Also bare in mind, when we have our core active like we did during 2014, 2015, 2016 & the first 6 months of this year, EoP alone can handle 4 clans in either server. Teaming with Foe would be overkill lmfao.

WTF are you saying, eop went on a 24 lose streak and closed 3 times in a week lmao. Foe wins either way.

LOLOL when u start slumping u just tell ur members to bring mains. remember when u guys used to triple log on 2 mains 1 pure "consistently" l0l joke of the day

are you joking me? when did you join eop 2015? lmfao lets not forget how you pulled legit 50 under everyone in 2010-2013 you guys gained some hype around the EOP/FI fullout and then lost terribly, you finally found the disabled rank team your clan was looking for in 2015 and dedicated 24 hours of their day to an online game lmfao 

yoo who made this lmao 

are you joking me? when did you join eop 2015? lmfao lets not forget how you pulled legit 50 under everyone in 2010-2013 you guys gained some hype around the EOP/FI fullout and then lost terribly, you finally found the disabled rank team your clan was looking for in 2015 and dedicated 24 hours of their day to an online game lmfao 

yoo who made this lmao 

it seems as if youre mad because EOP killed your clan 3 years ago and you still havent recovered.

Just remember EOP > FI, its evident & you cant deny that, have a nice day :)