Who won the fight at GDZ?

Tannie

143 members have voted

1. 1. lmao who?

• foe
    • eop
    • chinaman because he just always win

UB reminds me of POT(Pures of Today) seems to be as cauliflower flamers who brainfucks their own members with trashtalk. Sadly that their own members believe all that troll brown sticky stuff 

New north korean

I guess you lost some brain cells in the past 7 years. Maybe you should stay away before you have to lose some more in foc

UB reminds me of POT(Pures of Today) seems to be as cauliflower flamers who brainfucks their own members with trashtalk. Sadly that their own members believe all that troll brown sticky stuff 

New north korean

u remind me of someone whos mad

Good to see you all here still ;)  ^_^

I was so bored getting rich as fuck irl so I planned to come close some more clans... see ya on trips, suck my cock later :)

p.s

Ello to everyone <3

new phone who dis

I saw you die atleast 20x i keep slaying you every you go lmao

funny because every time I died I was out of food or had 1 itemers on me? you on the other hand was dying with a full bag of dark crabs :P you should really learn to switch ur prayers bud.

the fight started at plat west of gdz and you got fucked lol

There was a point where you had 15 ingame and early on during the fight, yes its true you won at west gdz but eom fleed east and caught u in some clumps, where you had 35 ingame or less. Eom lowest ingame pull during the fight was 33, but yours was 15, considering there were several clans running around and ragging it must have been a rough fight, but eom fought all those raggers inside gdz for a good 10mins, at the very end, but foe didn't return inside gdz, only when eop left. You handed them the Victory there. Not to mention, you guys degeared way, way too early. But a great fight from both sides, it was quite sad to see so many 1 itemmers. But we did our job, holding Sovereign necks tight with our ropes. well done to both of you. 

Niggas took 30 minutes at new gate to regroup after returning in edge 1v1 gear and 1 item

Not gonna debate with ppl on this site but ay I wouldn't feel comfortable running west to gdz and getting a spam after waiting 30 mins and doing nothing at new gate

Quote if ur mad lmfao

Mfw say no care about rs but care about rs lol