Foe vs. UB F2P prep summed up in 5 seconds

Ted

u really wanted ub to win u cock sucker, heard u were talkin brown sticky stuff. lmk if u want smoke as well bruv

wow i wanted my mates in ub to win? what a shocker LOL. didnt talk any brown sticky stuff other than this prep shouldve happened a lot sooner

wow i wanted my mates in ub to win? what a shocker LOL. didnt talk any brown sticky stuff other than this prep shouldve happened a lot sooner

ur in fi and u guys prep eop once a year and get smoked. who the fuck are you to say u want a prep to be sooner l000000l

btw sucking ur breakable 'mates' cocks isnt going to help u get that invite to join that private server team bruv. moni accomplished that without being half the ass kisser that u are

ur in fi and u guys prep eop once a year and get smoked. who the fuck are you to say u want a prep to be sooner l000000l

btw sucking ur breakable 'mates' cocks isnt going to help u get that invite to join that private server team bruv. moni accomplished that without being half the ass kisser that u are

Damn @@Lee lmaoooo

holy molly youre so angry mate. UB had been begging you to prep them for months and you didn't then to say they're scared to prep foe just seems so cauliflower even though you won. Damn man you really got me good i really tried suckin @@iObsession and @ to the fullest extent 8)

holy molly youre so angry mate. UB had been begging you to prep them for months and you didn't then to say they're scared to prep foe just seems so cauliflower even though you won. Damn man you really got me good i really tried suckin @@iObsession and @ to the fullest extent 8)

yes i need succ

u prep eop once every 365 days and lose l0000l what r u trying to tell me bruv?????

u realize @ gives me all the intel and @@iObsession is my bitch? lmfao

u prep eop once every 365 days and lose l0000l what r u trying to tell me bruv?????

u realize @ gives me all the intel and @@iObsession is my bitch? lmfao

Im trying to tell you that you dodged UB in preps when they asked and then called them scared to prep you. I don't recall spending time saying eop is scared to prep fi and after the last prep I've been down to prep them more.

If you think I was trying to kiss ass into a miniwar team then youre wrong bud

Im trying to tell you that you dodged UB in preps when they asked and then called them scared to prep you. I don't recall spending time saying eop is scared to prep fi and after the last prep I've been down to prep them more.

If you think I was trying to kiss ass into a miniwar team then youre wrong bud

we never dodged anything. u evidently dont know how clanning works otherwise u wouldnt be saying that lmfao

& hm when ur same 'mates' was in eop, u were sucking eop's dick and hoping foe would lose

now they all joined tlp v5 aka breakable ur doin it again. who are u fooling? l0000l

we never dodged anything. u evidently dont know how clanning works otherwise u wouldnt be saying that lmfao

& hm when ur same 'mates' was in eop, u were sucking eop's dick and hoping foe would lose

now they all joined tlp v5 aka breakable ur doin it again. who are u fooling? l0000l

ive never sucked eops dick in my life you foolin yourself homie. idk where your getting your intel from but its a joke l0l

ive never sucked eops dick in my life you foolin yourself homie. idk where your getting your intel from but its a joke l0l

u cant fool me i have eyes everywhere, snakes all over the grass bruv l000l. at least @@Maxx admits to sucking their dicks idk why ur trying to lie l000l

@ u guys pulled 68 to a tuesday's prep, more than any weekend pull u ever had in breakable clan and ur saying 'over a prep' l0000l drink the whole bottle next time btw

u cant fool me i have eyes everywhere, snakes all over the grass bruv l000l. at least @@Maxx admits to sucking their dicks idk why ur trying to lie l000l

@ u guys pulled 68 to a tuesday's prep, more than any weekend pull u ever had in breakable clan and ur saying 'over a prep' l0000l drink the whole bottle next time btw

????? you must be a moron l0l

no need to get triggered bruv

its the truth m8. i didnt even need my intel, simply see ur posts on sb and somehow ur always against foe when ur 'mates' are in different clans l00000l tlp>eop>breakable and ur still not getting in like ur buddy @@Maxx lmfao

never been against foe man but i guess you gonna see it your way x)