Why is fatality called fi

Triggerer

I agree that it is more appealing seeing multiple different color hats. But also agree if it were a cape it would be of actual concern. Truly is just a hat. Sup and Aao same hat. doom and eop were, sv and cd, ub apex, the list goes on. Sure there are plenty of other hats. A hat really is just a hat though. 

We forced Doom to switch off black hats. Just a spoiler. 

Personally don't care about a Hat either but considering A Phoenix is a burning bird reborn they should be rocking red imo. 

Or Blue because fire can be blue lul. 

Heya Tim

Yeah I agree :P

But then again as new opening clan you should also be looking at the hats which are currently being used (imo).

Let Salso / Kevin fight it out xd.

Looking forward to our prep on friday!

Agreed they can fight it out. Good speaking to you. Looking forward to the prep on friday!

Not that it matters but before opening we have changed capes and hats like 3 times. It is really hard to find something that everyone likes/matches/not used. There have been 10s of pure clans.

We forced Doom to switch off black hats. Just a spoiler. 

Personally don't care about a Hat either but considering A Phoenix is a burning bird reborn they should be rocking red imo. 

Or Blue because fire can be blue lul. 

justin beiber

its a hat u fuckin weirdos lmfao

but dont switch to my hat or ill deck ur fuckin clan m8 (sry thats justin beiber my bad)