If old school runescape was shut down

Camie

heh  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Would YOU continue flaming on sharkbrew/irc?

2. 2. Do you think others would continue flaming on sharkbrew/irc?

Everyone knows the reason for that story so I dont need to go into it. I've been striving for this community for a while now, and if I had the chance to enhance it why would I throw that away? Think logically. If I was going to look at making money, why would I sell an IP for a little amount if I can make 100x that in a month in a normal and legit way...?

Besides, if the private server was in our hands, we would be able to tackle mains, ddosing etc. all together.

that's a lot of typing for someone that put a price tag on their moral objections

that's a lot of typing for someone that put a price tag on their moral objections

Not exactly a price tag on morals.

I did what I did for Rage. I let you all know in my intro that I would put Rage above you all. We were desperate to pay off the leaks, I so I did something desperate to help my clan - who I was loyal to.

If you want to discuss ethics and philosophy, consider the following; your family is poor, you steal to feed them. Not all acts are inherently immoral, and true philosophers judged individuals by both the means and end, not just one.

Everyone knows the reason for that story so I dont need to go into it. I've been striving for this community for a while now, and if I had the chance to enhance it why would I throw that away? Think logically. If I was going to look at making money, why would I sell an IP for a little amount if I can make 100x that in a month in a normal and legit way...?

Besides, if the private server was in our hands, we would be able to tackle mains, ddosing etc. all together.

cant tackle it when the owner himself is the head of the snake

i can sell @ more BS items for RS gold after the servers already dead again

didnt i close ur brown sticky stuffty team on bs too

is this the same guy talking that scammed 20m l

150m lol thanks btw 

I would definitely create a clan-based private server & put in $ to events/tournaments/cups etc. from the donations & create a eSports base for us. Keep the clanning community alive, enhanced and sexy. Jagex betrayed us so many times I don't doubt they'll try it again.

yeah just like that all u gotta do is snap ur fingers and all that will come into place

If oldschool was shut down there would be a moral panic among fatality/unbreakable members and ranks because they'd then realize they'll have to be the punching bags of the real world as well, though I'd imagine unbreakable ranks would more actively go out try record themselves kissing boys for social acceptance again