Which Clans are Noticeably Slumping right now?

Z TF Beast

What clans?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which clans are slumping 100% right now?

This era of clanning is brown sticky stuff honestly. When the highest pulling clan is averaging 70 at the most without mains/invites etc then the bar is pretty low (considering back in pre eoc pulling in the high teens-twenties was considered the norm)

But yeah the answers is obvious so I won't name them. Members of those clans know who they are.

This era of clanning is brown sticky stuff honestly. When the highest pulling clan is averaging 70 at the most without mains/invites etc then the bar is pretty low (considering back in pre eoc pulling in the high teens-twenties was considered the norm)

But yeah the answers is obvious so I won't name them. Members of those clans know who they are.

2014 was worse, with the highest pulling clan peaking at 55 so i don't doubt things will bounce back soon

unbreakable averaging 60 strong pures, apex is back pulling nice 50 or so. Eop & foe not really sure the number of actual pures. I assume somewhere around ~45-50 ish?

Pheonix has shown potential to pull some nice numbers. And i think other clans may step up soon aswell. Pure clanning aint dying, just at a point clans pull 30 or 60