Apex vs. Unbreakable | 30 vs. 30 P2P Prep | 3-0

Nixon

you obsessed compulsive lying freak you faked ur mum having cancer lol!

who the fuck says "next Thursday" when they're talking about the coming Thursday lmfao? You say "this Thursday" or simply "Thursday"

Something tells me you're very embarrassed and emotional that your clan keeps losing to literally every single other clan in clan wars l000l and you've NEVER beaten eop in a prep wahahaha u wear a skrit irl lmao awkward mute cry more cos u lost AGAIN l0l

LOOOOOL @@Pinhead this yellow toothed fuck @ thinks im u Lmfaooooo. Looks like his head is still hurting from the beatdown rd gave zu and eop is giving ub haahhaahahah

yeah l0l hes mad af hes probably gonna go inactive again since he keeps losing and come back saying lol i wasnt there doesnt count, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!!! lmfao @ is a beta bitch, would u agree?

Something tells me you're very embarrassed and emotional that your clan keeps losing to literally every single other clan in clan wars l000l and you've NEVER beaten eop in a prep wahahaha u wear a skrit irl lmao awkward mute cry more cos u lost AGAIN l0l

yeah l0l hes mad af hes probably gonna go inactive again since he keeps losing and come back saying lol i wasnt there doesnt count, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!!! lmfao @ is a beta bitch, would u agree?

@ ur a broccoli rofl, remain inactive