Apex vs. Unbreakable | 30 vs. 30 P2P Prep | 3-0

Nixon

gz you doged a bullet

Not sure what you are trying to imply but you, and bullet? No correlation at all. Not sure who you are either but again, congratulations on a solid win. Maybe you will have a 2 win streak after prepping next week

log btw

c4e26d66b11ef46f26a3e23ef8aca65b.png

Not sure what you are trying to imply but you, and bullet? No correlation at all. Not sure who you are either but again, congratulations on a solid win. Maybe you will have a 2 win streak after prepping next week

log btw

next thursday exactly are you slow irl lmao, that was on sunday prior to thursday, and bullet means u dodged a loss and dont need to know who i am

log btw

i dont know how you fucked that up l0l clearly says next thursday u ok?

Grats Apex on the win, you guys looked comfortable doing it aswell.

Ub seems to be quiet atm?

well how awkward do you think it is for them at the moment, every time they've mass posted on sharkbrew about being better than x clan they've been shut down in an embarrassing fashion. Talked up to foe, lost 6-0, talked up to eop, lost 6-0. Talked up to the whole community, 3-0d by apex. Each time they do it they go mia really fast, theyre like that broccolied fat kid at school that loses everything but has a superiority complex 

well how awkward do you think it is for them at the moment, every time they've mass posted on sharkbrew about being better than x clan they've been shut down in an embarrassing fashion. Talked up to foe, lost 6-0, talked up to eop, lost 6-0. Talked up to the whole community, 3-0d by apex. Each time they do it they go mia really fast, theyre like that broccolied fat kid at school that loses everything but has a superiority complex 

Very true, talk a big game, then go mute when they lose lolol

Valid point right there my friend

you obsessed compulsive lying freak you faked ur mum having cancer lol!

i dont know how you fucked that up l0l clearly says next thursday u ok?

who the fuck says "next Thursday" when they're talking about the coming Thursday lmfao? You say "this Thursday" or simply "Thursday"

you obsessed compulsive lying freak you faked ur mum having cancer lol!

who the fuck says "next Thursday" when they're talking about the coming Thursday lmfao? You say "this Thursday" or simply "Thursday"

the fact u even think that is 17 just proves how uneducated and broccolied ub members and ranks are l00000l

Highly doubt a random xlpc clanner can do anything to me stay in the little leagues buddy

Call me low tier but you've been kicked of Vr and you cried about it (LOOOOOOOOOL)

Not to mention the fact you were in iv, rage, olympus and I closed all those clans in less than 1 year.

Was easy as fuck for me btw