Do you agree ? Wild activity

Salsos 5hed

I can say the same about 100% of the clans i setup fights with tbh. I always expect an extra 5 to show up because people get on ts or are called to come pk etc

This lool when setting up a fight u gotta add at least 5 to whatever number the other clan said they had hahha

From what I've been seeing on forums and for the past 10 months or so is that without Misfits in the wilderness, most clans wouldn't get anywhere as much action as they get now.

Is it safe to say that misfits at least provides 50% of the wildy action to the whole scene?

What would happen to the midweek and wilderness activity if misfits were to stop being that consistent throughout the months?

Thoughts ? Discuss.

Nothing because you're losing fights for lieing about everything you do.

False. 

You need to read more topics.

you can miss me with these brown sticky stuff extended return fights that sit right on top of return spots, theyre boring as fuck and there are hardly any random ass pkers about any more. I'm not taking my clan out for that kind of crap. Perhaps the revenant cave changes will bring some actual activity in. 

you can miss me with these brown sticky stuff extended return fights that sit right on top of return spots, theyre boring as fuck and there are hardly any random ass pkers about any more. I'm not taking my clan out for that kind of crap. Perhaps the revenant cave changes will bring some actual activity in.

I get that point- but you don't think healthy Wilderness activity is important as a whole? You can pick fights away from return spots as well.

I get that point- but you don't think healthy Wilderness activity is important as a whole? You can pick fights away from return spots as well.

there are not enough leaders who are willing to promote wilderness activity over their own clans image to make it worthwhile 

yeah, how's that going for you? with instant returning fights will always gravitate towards the tele spot and most clans dont trust their members to hold when they're on the defensive away from an instant teleport. 

games necklace/burning amulet/instant world hops are cancer