eop wins again

Ted

Lmfao

Don't EVER mention my name you fat pig

Go back to bagging groceries at publix lmfao

lmfao i would also give the same response if i was so desperate to to defend my brown sticky stuff clans reputation your era of foe is probally the only one desperate enought to have tocape switch vs a clan like apex(foe Standard) r0fl nice cp sam qaulity bud @ i also can confirm i probally weigh less then u mfw teddy bear

lol @ everyone getting triggered because we let an old elder relive his glory days of leading a fall-in and he pulled a fast one on us

cape switch wouldn't have changed the result of the prep I looked back at my recording and he got binded at max range from apex and apex just bowed twice, there was no chance he was dieing no matter what cape he had on

lol @ everyone getting triggered because we let an old elder relive his glory days of leading a fall-in and he pulled a fast one on us

cape switch wouldn't have changed the result of the prep, if he didn't do it he would have just pre run earlier

ya, just expected more from foe, but i mean its teds era so not surprised.gf anyways cya tmrw @@Bash

30+ seconds at a time in both rounds 2/3 where neither clan was getting kills, that is a huge problem

lemee find a ub prep or tlp prep that also went that way rofl must of been a huge problem then aswell??

godbless

ya, just expected more from foe, but i mean its teds era so not surprised.gf anyways cya tmrw @@Bash

lemee find a ub prep or tlp prep that also went that way rofl must of been a huge problem then aswell??

godbless

this whole thing is blown out of proportion, just something eops trying to use to flame foe about (since they wont actually prep us themselves) "foes so scummy they used a cape switch omg" 

If we actually were scummy we wouldn't have sat to you guys in r1 and r2 when the prep was agreed to be 35 min

also doubt ted really had any idea about the cape switch, certainly didnt try and get people to do it but yeah cya tomorrow with the eop fans on the sidelines looking for any way to help themselves in this rivalry without actually fighting us themselves

this whole thing is blown out of proportion, just something eops trying to use to flame foe about (since they wont actually prep us themselves) "foes so scummy they used a cape switch omg" 

If we actually were scummy we wouldn't have sat to you guys in r1 and r2 when the prep was agreed to be 35 min

also doubt ted really had any idea about the cape switch, certainly didnt try and get people to do it but yeah cya tomorrow with the eop fans on the sidelines looking for any way to help themselves in this rivalry without actually fighting us themselves

Fo is currently 2-1 Vs eop in f2p preps

Eop is currently 2-1 Vs fo in p2p preps

Fo gets slammed on f2p trips

Fo gets slammed on p2p trips

Remind me who's winning

Alright right man, you won stop going further.

if you hadnt lost the first round i gaurantee he would not of brought a cape switch he brought it because the win was actually on this line this time,and i would hope your warlord knew what was going on in the prep before it happened and as to not sitting to us would just be broccolied on foe part

its whatever rofl ijs gl tmrw

Fo is currently 2-1 Vs eop in f2p preps

Eop is currently 2-1 Vs fo in p2p preps

Fo gets slammed on f2p trips

Fo gets slammed on p2p trips

Remind me who's winning

Sure that's the score in the current scene, i'm sure you don't wanna bring up your record with foe previously but ever since Foe slammed eop in both servers last 2 preps we had you've been avoiding us, we offered both servers this past week only for you guys to decline

and you're just straight up lying to yourself if that's how you truly believe each weekend goes. Your topics might say you never lose but your vids when the fights constantly cut out before you lose speak wonders

Wahahaha my name is @ I have a grudge against Tederick because he bullied me in CP

Go kick some rocks fat boy lmfao

lmfao hold a grudge on a video game nty rofl just cape switching it something cp tedrik would do to cop a desperate win gz on bash defending u btw

bet money when u get kicked out foe will regain the respect they deserve atm your just a joke

cape switch wouldn't have changed the result of the prep I looked back at my recording and he got binded at max range from apex and apex just bowed twice, there was no chance he was dieing no matter what cape he had on

Imagine your glory days being on runescape.com

😀

Sure that's the score in the current scene, i'm sure you don't wanna bring up your record with foe previously but ever since Foe slammed eop in both servers last 2 preps we had you've been avoiding us, we offered both servers this past week only for you guys to decline

and you're just straight up lying to yourself if that's how you truly believe each weekend goes. Your topics might say you never lose but your vids when the fights constantly cut out before you lose speak wonders

didn't fo starve eop for 8 months+ in hpc? lol. we'll c u this weekend when we pull 90 and u pull 60