Pure Clan Ranking System - Idea

do u want a pcr system  

60 members have voted

1. 1. do u want a pcr system

• yes my clan not scared we ready for fullouts and fun
    • no my clan is big scare of fight and anything fun lol

While I'd love to see this implemented I don't believe it would be actively used by clan leaders. Most of them are too scared, and there's too much at risk for most clans these days. Members literally leave, stop joining or become inactive/less active. Back in the golden days of clanning they happened, but not so often as people would like you to believe. 

1 hour ago, Sandra said:

While I'd love to see this implemented I don't believe it would be actively used by clan leaders. Most of them are too scared, and there's too much at risk for most clans these days. Members literally leave, stop joining or become inactive/less active. Back in the golden days of clanning they happened, but not so often as people would like you to believe. 

Its down to the maturity of winners and losers tbh. If we didn't have sore losers and winners, and victory and defeats "honoured" it would work but that's the equivalent of trying to make a tiger starve itself. Hope this happens but doubt I'm gunna see a dead cat

11 hours ago, Lenin said:

If this gets enough views and positive votes (esp. from ranks) I'm sure we can implement it. It sounds like a way to increase competition.

Can't believe I've been active in the community for more than two years now and nobody has brought this idea up..

I have under 70 posts and at least 1/6 of my posts use the word Raw List. Slush tried to shoot down my argument for said list on a previous thread like a week ago (with a terrible argument I might add). Implemented this win and per usual thank Deep Thought for getting the community back on track. 

@BvG@Lenin@Tyendinaga@Moni I offer you a slice of my giant brain and great ides for FREE. Seriously, I am open to help discussing the various little things that will outline such an ambitious idea by the community. 

For starters: MAKE IT 4 LISTS. P2P Fullout, P2P Matched, F2P Fullout and F2P Matched. Only set the matched category as minimum 30, but allow clans to pull whatever they like (just sit to the lower clan). Obviously fullouts would be uncapped. 

9 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

this is the biggest issue with introducing some kind of ranking system

only 40v40 rankings: you instantly cut out 4-5 clans 

all inclusive: f2p 30v30 and under is completely different from f2p 40v40

we dont all have to compete for #1, I think this will actually make sence other then the systems we have right now, because rn its like ow we do 10 man trips every day we win wildy cotm

and o we prep the most so we win COTM

if we have the COTM system and this system, I think it will increase overall activity and the will to make your brown sticky stuff members good as well

8 hours ago, Kevv said:

Sure but don’t see it lasting long bcos there isn’t as many clans/players rn to have it running smoothly imo

maybe it will turn out like PCL, but i think this has more potential, why not try.

4 hours ago, Godae said:

brown sticky stuff clicked wrong option, honestly dude pure clanning is to immature for this proposal. Everyone would love it till they lost, pussies irl tbh. But hey if this 'generation' you could say of pure clan leaders want to ruin pure clanning they have the power to.

well if they dont want to fight they'll be at the bottom ;p\

could result in clans like mf/cd not doing aything at all, just at the bottom