Unbiased Clan Ranking V2

Deep Thought

14 hours ago, Deep Thought said:

You're pretty new in my eyes Mr. the pure scene is dying and I'm too cool for it but still slave vid for my new clan and log 1000s of posts on the community site. 

So u know me? I attend weekends and vid when i feel like it

16 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

Px ignore us when we ask them for PKRI's. They don't actually really believe they're better than us.

buddy you forsure are feeded with propaganda

I asked them for a pkri on monday and yesterday, I have never gotten any PMs for a PKRI from any of your officials buddy

Kev keeps saying on ts "we don't have enough people to fight Phoenix right now get here" while mf has 25 and Px 22 lmao justin beiber clan tbh

You also got smoked yesterday, 1 hr mass for a 5 minute fight where you got fully cleared lol kyp dead clan

5 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

buddy you forsure are feeded with propaganda

I asked them for a pkri on monday and yesterday, I have never gotten any PMs for a PKRI from any of your officials buddy

Kev keeps saying on ts "we don't have enough people to fight Phoenix right now get here" while mf has 25 and Px 22 lmao justin beiber clan tbh

You also got smoked yesterday, 1 hr mass for a 5 minute fight where you got fully cleared lol kyp dead clan

Not a great look for your credibility when you respond to the guy with a team-26 cape in his signature and craft your reply to Misfits.

5 hours ago, Deep Thought said:

Not a great look for your credibility when you respond to the guy with a team-26 cape in his signature and craft your reply to Misfits.

sharkbrew doesnt show sigs for me, why would it matter anyways team 26 is blue 

?

he's mf btw idf you look at his replies on topics you can clearly tell, maybe some more research next time @Deep Thought ?