Fatality hits the scene with a BANG

QyoSqvm.png

After 2 amazing first weekend trips, I have a surprise for you all. 

In this topic, you will see one of the most powerful promos the pure community has ever seen.
In the past and present, these men have been great for Fatality and made Fatality what it is to this day.

I'm proud and glad I can work with these three amazing guys once again to rise to the top of the scene.

cgFqoPg.png

Fatality-userpips-NEW-2016-leader.png.ab

Ninos/Freryd2lumby

One of the best leaders this clan had in the past will once again step up to become the leader of the clan next to myself. I'm proud and excited to work with Ninos and I'm damn sure he can help Fatality get back to the top of the scene.

Fatality-userpips-NEW-2016-high-council.

Josh/P1z4

The community man himself will be making a return to the place where he always will belong. The Fatality rank team. I'm sure Josh doesn't need an introduction being an ex-leader and always active legend everyone knows who he is. I'm sure every single one of you is happy with this promotion and I'm excited to work with Josh once again.

Fatality-userpips-NEW-2016-council.png.5

Revan

The F2P legend himself. If you ever heard this man call or lead an event you know what he's capable of doing. His experience, knowledge and voice will help us out a lot. I'm sure other clans reading the name "Revan" will make them scared of us in F2P already.

6 minutes ago, Jordai said:

first saturday not out in 1 month, :-]

loool mad how was london last week I was gonna come but felt ill bc i did some brown sticky stuff the week before plus i moved but i told you that already xd