Outburst Sunday | #1 XLPC Welcoming Fearless To Our Scene

Broxxx

3 minutes ago, TBR said:

of course you did buddy, your entire clan is nearly 10 cmbs higher and you're actual ass.

You just got lucky OB rushed us cause your clan was about to get fucked up

lmfao 10 cmbs higher wtf are you talking about? I saw 70s,60s,tanks and all of you are 50s already so don't give me that bs

7 minutes ago, TBR said:

Any more excuses? I literally sit on OP TS and listen to you beg their ranks for help, you brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

stop fucking lying broccoli we dont even communicate with op you dont even fight us when you have 10+ on us you rag in singles and have 66+ accs swatting us still to lose what a time to be critical downie and if ill never be #1 you sure as hell wont il make sure of it pleb 

18 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

You just got lucky OB rushed us cause your clan was about to get fucked up

lmfao 10 cmbs higher wtf are you talking about? I saw 70s,60s,tanks and all of you are 50s already so don't give me that bs

the 70's and 60's aren't ours, they're your boyfriends over at OP.

19 minutes ago, bt black son said:

stop fucking lying broccoli we dont even communicate with op you dont even fight us when you have 10+ on us you rag in singles and have 66+ accs swatting us still to lose what a time to be critical downie and if ill never be #1 you sure as hell wont il make sure of it pleb 

same old same old. Terrible timing eh

3 minutes ago, skeez said:

dunno why youre tryin to pipe it when youre literally up 10+ lmfao hello???

can really tell ob are not lookin forward to when everyone in fs has their accs ready and put them in the dirt

up ten?? That's hilarious, stick to your skeez awards or whatever the fuck you do in your spare time muppet

15 minutes ago, bt black son said:

that happen to be sniping cd yeah sounds legit you went from 48 to 35 first hit we are going to break you 

yeah you realise how many times I've heard that lil guy, you don't have the brains to break anything, hence why Byron does the hard work and you try and take his credit.

3 minutes ago, TBR said:

yeah you realise how many times I've heard that lil guy, you don't have the brains to break anything, hence why Byron does the hard work and you try and take his credit.

ahhhh shut up you farm worker trying to suck byron dick not going to save you we are going to break you do you realize we maintained our pull all day while hitting you making you decrease in numbers  goodluck all midweek better pray ob is out pking cause if not that means you wil be in the wildy with just bt and i am going to be on you all weekkkk

1 minute ago, bt black son said:

ahhhh shut up you farm worker trying to suck byron dick not going to save you we are going to break you do you realize we maintained our pull all day while hitting you making you decrease in numbers  goodluck all midweek better pray ob is out pking cause if not that means you wil be in the wildy with just bt and i am going to be on you all weekkkk

Byron comes on our TS. But he wouldn't tell you that because you're useless. You maintained what? 25 people. Congrats. You lay down all these threats but you literally need a level 40s clan standing next to you before you move from single.

You best make sure someone who can use a mic and string some proper sentences together to be online aswell, cus from what Byron said you can hardly talk. r u broccolied bro??

damn OB still strong at grats.

7 minutes ago, TBR said:

OP has every clan on speed dial

OP does not communicate with a single clan lmao check your facts broccoli. CD already dead dropped 15 opts after our first fight. Btw where’s your topic? 

Just now, N uts ack said:

damn OB still strong at grats.

OP does not communicate with a single clan lmao check your facts broccoli. CD already dead dropped 15 opts after our first fight. Btw where’s your topic? 

We don't post on Sharkbrew because we were once banned from this site, we just use it to laugh at what you muppets say. I got a leak in both rank structures. People are easily bought with money.