Payouts

Kim

Where would you like the money go to?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like the money go to?

• Events (Such as RvB)
    • Systems (COTM & WCOTM)
    • Upcoming Mini Tournament
    • BrewCup (Prep Tournament)
  2. 2. Do you guys want us to hold off on payouts and invest more into tournaments? 

• Yes, I would like a better cash-pool for the tournaments.
    • No, keep it balanced. Invest into both. (Systems such as COTM/WCOTM)

Good morning,

I hope all of you are having a good day so far, I am happy to finally be able to let all of you know, we're able to do payouts once again. Last time, we were able to give payouts to our events such as COTM/WCOTM.  It has occurred to me, some of you don't like how we have focused into investing in our systems such as COTM & WCOTM.  Would you want us to invest more into tournaments and less into the systems? The previous payouts were 10m into COTM and 10m into WCOTM. We are planning to do the same,  if you would want us to continue investing into these two systems. 

I will be announcing the extension of the BrewCup which will entail to prep tournament brackets. The signups will take place next week. This event will ring around 50m-100m+, the event will partially come out of own pockets. 

What do you guys want overall? 

A reminder, our signups for Mini BrewCup will be closing on the 3rd of January

The sign-up application is on this topic ^. 

You guys need to really look into fixing the system rules before you can give out payments for winners in good conscious.

COTM Problems: 

"Farming" points from the same clan or lower tier clans

WCOTM Problems:

Spam posts with a 10 man team killing one guy at rev caves or lavas.

COTM is easy to fix, you need to setup like a bracket for all the clans so that the clans vs each under same opts, and clans face each other so the winner is truly the best matched opts.

WCOTM you need to limit the number per day, and require that a fight occurs with another team or clan in the wilderness. WCOTM is activity but spam posts don't show activity.

Just now, Serenity said:

You guys need to really look into fixing the system rules before you can give out payments for winners in good conscious.

COTM Problems: 

"Farming" points from the same clan or lower tier clans

WCOTM Problems:

Spam posts with a 10 man team killing one guy at rev caves or lavas.

COTM is easy to fix, you need to setup like a bracket for all the clans so that the clans vs each under same opts, and clans face each other so the winner is truly the best matched opts.

WCOTM you need to limit the number per day, and require that a fight occurs with another team or clan in the wilderness. WCOTM is activity but spam posts don't show activity.

Thank you for the feedback. We'll be releasing topics within a few days within ambassador and publicly on updates with these two systems.

Id prefer to evenly spread  it out over different kind of events to give multiple people the opportunity to win rather then one clan / team.

As for the brewcup: I’d even toss on my own money to raise the prizemoney to a considereable amount to motivate everyone.

But I aint jagex soo dont expect 10.000 cx 

I would say work on accommodating the community and bringing sharkbrew back from the dead. Bring the clans back to the site and stop targeting certain ones that mods arent in/dislike. Then you'll start to get more active and have popular promising events instead of the same 3-4 clans entering boring tournys and having no variation. 

4 minutes ago, debb said:

btw ur cotm/wcotm system sucks ass

imagine giving a clan that pks with 3 ppl @ revs for 10 minutes wcotm points LUL

I mean we pull 20+ every night, not our fault nobody else can compete activity wise, I assume you’re talking about MF btw 

OT - spread it, reward more than just a hyped tournament (although sounds good)