Misfits slaughter 2k18 ft IR+Foe Gwas/PxReducedTo10MenPull

Zee

XLfECns.png

The first fucking official of 2018 and I gotta tell ya, it was a fucking blast! We fucking went out with 67 hungry hungry bees maintaining 57+ the entirety of the trip! We got to hit every clan who came out today having some sweet action! Sadly our best friends in PENIX headquarters were only able to

pull 9, it sucks to suck

PKngbAn.gif

imagine starting your first trip of the year with 9. yikes :/

look at their mass lmfao

hJHXYcj.png

pzruWZq.png

I know people don't read this brown sticky stuff so enjoy the videos! Here's a brief summary:

we had Knock Out Phoenix thinking they can be sly and "ruin" our trip, but every time they came near the big motherfucking killer bees they got fucked within seconds sending them back to Lumbridge.

We got to fight all of the clans that came out today consisting of many crashes, clusters and a massive GWAS for our last hit.

We caught fights at east bandits between FOE/IR/EoP. We fought SUP/AAO/IR/ST around CA. As well 

The biggest and last hit of the day was the GWAS we had on FOE+IR east of Rune Rocks. IR was in massive clumps and we just singled to multi them and they went 60 to 0 real quick, moments later FOE rushed us in singles but we caught most of them giving them the same fate as IR!

Thanks to all the clans that came out it was really fun and keep trying harder PX!

kmsaZC1.png

Backwoods POV

Brandon's POV

Rihanna's POV

GWAS VIDEO

cokjx2H.png

hE0oJxj.png

sbJW4fW.png

CquTp0F.png

qTgdAxi.png

a82lsTG.png

AuQgkFF.pnghiPLjVD.pngGUG5ZRw.png

7 minutes ago, Jaimy said:

lines of yrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

btw that speech made me justin beiber

heard eop was winner of the weekend

dutch jaimy ? like the one who's my baby ?

3 hours ago, Jaimy said:

haha ye ye good old times i was tk lil twins ( ciaran )  the orther day in 308 lmao

Dude there's legit 10-12 old-school 2009 yr guys in mf.. you should come say hi :)

2 hours ago, Niblet said:

Looked disastrous considering you had nearly 70

Rage closed in rd lmao