Hello pure world

DULL

This topic is pure gold. Bunch of fom member whining when in fact they brought this upon themselves. Your pathetic clan dox'd, brought your own mains, openly teamed with other main clans, and now openly team with apex yet cry on sharkbrew when the favour is returned.

Even without mains your brown sticky stuff clan would be doomed because you guys struggle to pull 50 while EoP can pull 90-100 on any given day. Just face it, your clan is in shambles and can't take the heat of being in a rivalry with the true #1 clan.

Ty and good luck rebuilding.

5 hours ago, Mithril said:

313.png.8591c86397b7fa94f54ff4f381bbdfc4.png

U think any clan wants to fight this? aka eop mains?

Its funny how apex thinks this isn't their fault.

Its quite simple, When eop has a rivalry stay the fuck away from it. This eop vs fom rivalry had NOTHING to do with apex until your brain dead ranks decided to get involved..

Don't like it? /query DULL please man

1 hour ago, Old said:

This topic is pure gold. Bunch of fom member whining when in fact they brought this upon themselves. Your pathetic clan dox'd, brought your own mains, openly teamed with other main clans, and now openly team with apex yet cry on sharkbrew when the favour is returned.

Even without mains your brown sticky stuff clan would be doomed because you guys struggle to pull 50 while EoP can pull 90-100 on any given day. Just face it, your clan is in shambles and can't take the heat of being in a rivalry with the true #1 clan.

Ty and good luck rebuilding.

So if this is true y u bring mains l0000l dumb fk

2 hours ago, DULL said:

Its funny how apex thinks this isn't their fault.

Its quite simple, When eop has a rivalry stay the fuck away from it. This eop vs fom rivalry had NOTHING to do with apex until your brain dead ranks decided to get involved..

Don't like it? /query DULL please man

My ''brain dead ranks'' ? , huh? Pure clanning is all about fun not bringing mains to OFFICIAL events. Do i have to remind u that youre fighting against 1-5/20 defence clans. Pretty brown sticky stuff rivalry u got right there , you bring mains to compete, you never fight fairly... Without mains youre like AAO  .  Might aswell move up to main scene?

Also i never seen Apex flaming any clan or spammed any brown sticky stuff

2 hours ago, Mithril said:

My ''brain dead ranks'' ? , huh? Pure clanning is all about fun not bringing mains to OFFICIAL events. Do i have to remind u that youre fighting against 1-5/20 defence clans. Pretty brown sticky stuff rivalry u got right there , you bring mains to compete, you never fight fairly... Without mains youre like AAO  .  Might aswell move up to main scene?

We only brought tanks to punish fo for what they did out of game lol.

You started teaming prior to this btw

trash tier clan braindead ranks that is apec

13 hours ago, Mithril said:

>Allows fo to put on their cape >Goes to clan wars at fo's wish on weekends >Complains when they get the smoke :facepalm:

14 hours ago, DULL said:

We only brought tanks to punish fo for what they did out of game lol.

You started teaming prior to this btw

trash tier clan braindead ranks that is apec

And they apologized , while u keep ddosing other clan members and doxing them?

4 hours ago, 17_ said:

>Allows fo to put on their cape >Goes to clan wars at fo's wish on weekends >Complains when they get the smoke :facepalm:

Its their choice to use some1 else cape , youre telling me that nobody has usen ''EOP'' cape to team with u and kill other clans?

They go to cw beacuse its a fucking ''MAIN SCENE '' in pure scene, im pretty sure nobody wants to fucking fight a clan  when 75% of their pull is rags/zerks/tanks/mains

Complaining about a loss is usual , every clan does that.

Btw im not in Apex , yet. This conversation is between me and you .

So overall it would be more fun if you stop bringing tanks and mains to official events.

On 21.1.2018 at 8:37 PM, Mithril said:

Listen dumb fuck, 

Apex = pulled 70-80 

FO = pulled 70-80 

BOTH put on same cape and teamed on EOP who pulled ~90, so.. 140-160 people (2 clans) teaming against 1 clan who pulled 50-70 less than those 2 combined.

You talk about fighting fairly and not being able to compete... Yet theres literally 2 clans teaming against 1 TO COMPETE,  you hypocrite vermin lmfao

If they feel like using mains against these 2 scummy clans (who ALSO use mains, just not to that extent) then i think they have all the right to do so, especially if FO also took it out of game by doxing and brown sticky stuff.

Dont want to see mains? Stop teaming and stay out of EOPs rivalries, its that simple.

23 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Listen dumb fuck, 

Apex = pulled 70-80 

FO = pulled 70-80 

BOTH put on same cape and teamed on EOP who pulled ~90, so.. 140-160 people (2 clans) teaming against 1 clan who pulled 50-70 less than those 2 combined.

You talk about fighting fairly and not being able to compete... Yet theres literally 2 clans teaming against 1 TO COMPETE,  you hypocrite vermin lmfao

If they feel like using mains against these 2 scummy clans (who ALSO use mains, just not to that extent) then i think they have all the right to do so, especially if FO also took it out of game by doxing and brown sticky stuff.

Dont want to see mains? Stop teaming and stay out of EOPs rivalries, its that simple.

As i said before , its all up to foe to use apex cape , i was on apex trip and even they were suprised that foe put apex cape on .. Some clans are allies to eachother some clans not.

And why u quote me when i alrady told said the same thing before when some1 else quoted me?

2 hours ago, Mithril said:

As i said before , its all up to foe to use apex cape , i was on apex trip and even they were suprised that foe put apex cape on .. Some clans are allies to eachother some clans not.

Its up to FO, but its also up to Apex if they decide to fight on (2v1'ing) or leave the fight and let FO die like the dogs they are.

There have also been MANY occasions where they didnt share the same cape, yet they were flanking EOP & were strictly focusing red capes so stfu you dumb biased dog

18 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Its up to FO, but its also up to Apex if they decide to fight on (2v1'ing) or leave the fight and let FO die like the dogs they are.

There have also been MANY occasions where they didnt share the same cape, yet they were flanking EOP & were strictly focusing red capes so stfu you dumb biased dog

How many times i have to repeat that some clans are allies? Lets say when You focus Foe , then Apex got a  good chance to flank u, Apex obviously gonna focus the clan that has higher pull not lower one.

3 hours ago, Mithril said:

How many times i have to repeat that some clans are allies?

So youre saying that 2 out of the 3 highest pulling clans are teaming against 1. 

Basically fighting up +30-50 every weekend & are crying because that 1 clan is using mains to retaliate against these teaming clans, who also use their own mains against EOP, as proven many, many times.

WTF are you crying about then? In the end its 2 clans AND their mains vs 1 clan AND their mains, its just that EOPs quality, intel, leadership & mains are far superior to these 2 clans.

Id also like to point out the fact that EOP started using those mains like a week or 2 ago (when fo doxed their leader) so they were already slumping FO, long before they decided to use mains (inb4 u cry about 2-5 mains at ~80v80 return fights lmfao)

12 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

EOP started using those mains like a week or 2 ago (when fo doxed their leader)

So it's okay for E to have repeatedly attacked players like Whisky, Tederick, Chief, Don, Sikh, and countless others for their appearance and irl related issues but the second an E leader attacks someone with the capability to retaliate it's completely different? 

Why don't the rules apply for your clan but everyone else?