FOE vs Fatality | F2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

Idk why people are saying foe shoulda redone round 2. Foe gave fi plenty of time after the opts were matched. Was just terrible coordination on fi’s part, waiting til the last possible second to tornado etc because they “wanted to see where foe attacks from” and then fi dips into the southern pocket and stays there like that’s ever worked for any1

48 minutes ago, Ecstacy said:

Idk why people are saying foe shoulda redone round 2. Foe gave fi plenty of time after the opts were matched. Was just terrible coordination on fi’s part, waiting til the last possible second to tornado etc because they “wanted to see where foe attacks from” and then fi dips into the southern pocket and stays there like that’s ever worked for any1

clan with honorr is not attacking while others not ready to fight, i saw planty fi members not seted pray up while foc attacked... i we saw how they run instead once hey redo fall in, shmae from foc

11 hours ago, Elve said:

i think the word he used was "camped" not "killed"

judging based of this no eop didnt kill brown sticky stuff.

He used die inferring that when his clan was camped, they died to them. But hey whatever floats your boat