Outburst founder?

Tannie

5 hours ago, Warbow said:

If this is funny, y'all need a better sense of humor 

Whats funny is you took 2 weeks of your life planning a fullout to avoid FS. Only to have the Fullout go south and you end up getting smoked by FS anyway. Then you claimed to not be on the trip when in reality u were sitting on your mic muted crying during the trip trying to contemplate why no one came to the fullout you took so long and hard to plan out! 

21 minutes ago, Aysix said:

Whats funny is you took 2 weeks of your life planning a fullout to avoid FS. Only to have the Fullout go south and you end up getting smoked by FS anyway. Then you claimed to not be on the trip when in reality u were sitting on your mic muted crying during the trip trying to contemplate why no one came to the fullout you took so long and hard to plan out! 

I spent a total of 2 hours of my life setting up that fullout. Got hella publicity, brown sticky stuff failed to happen. I was sitting in an airport while I was organizing it, and when the fullout fell under I left lmfao. This is how I know you don't have a leak in OB :)

also team blue has 95 guys, and team red was going to have 90+ guys. Didn't know 185+ people was "no one"

1 hour ago, pkeru said:

Lmao. Dead clan. Every weekend with 20. Dead clan. You closing again... smh. 

lol we beat ob in wildy though you no tooth brush having fool imagine being you piping up when lalo & fs core carried you this what wouldve happened to you months ago if they didn't aid you and your peaky blinder thug leader brox lol goodluck this weekend with 20 and no hits

59 minutes ago, bt black son said:

lol we beat ob in wildy though you no tooth brush having fool imagine being you piping up when lalo & fs core carried you this what wouldve happened to you months ago if they didn't aid you and your peaky blinder thug leader brox lol goodluck this weekend with 20 and no hits

your clan got bullied into the uxlpc scene

10 hours ago, bt black son said:

stay out of this beef  ob deserves everything fs is giving to them 

i mean OB is depending on Outlaws to join them to stay alive but anyway ,  also OB playing friendly with Doom cuz they know their going to close soon , OB confirmed it with me. They tried that friendly sht with OP but we ignored it and rejected it. OB/doom are doing minis with each other ............................................. VS other clans uhgrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and wearing same capes uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

1 hour ago, RyanTheG said:

i mean OB is depending on Outlaws to join them to stay alive but anyway ,  also OB playing friendly with Doom cuz they know their going to close soon , OB confirmed it with me. They tried that friendly sht with OP but we ignored it and rejected it. OB/doom are doing minis with each other ............................................. VS other clans uhgrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and wearing same capes uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

two clans brox cant bring that pussy brown sticky stuff too bt/op for sure its stil lit for broxx on jojo bdk

1 hour ago, RyanTheG said:

You don't even know what your talking about. More Outlaws joined Doom/OP then OB. Thanks to me, before I joined OB I recommended your clan for the boys, now keep trying to be FS's bitch before the 5 members you gained turns to 5 leaks & you slump back down to a snipe team.

I like to keep all facts thought you did to "my nigga"

16 hours ago, Warbow said:

I have had as much say as any ranks since the opening. I just stepped down, was offered elder, rejected and took veteran. I don't play anymore ( 3 months)

I see u all the time at trips lol don't be insecure and lie

21 hours ago, J ♕ said:

You don't even know what your talking about. More Outlaws joined Doom/OP then OB. Thanks to me, before I joined OB I recommended your clan for the boys, now keep trying to be FS's bitch before the 5 members you gained turns to 5 leaks & you slump back down to a snipe team.

if you want facts baby boy , outlaws was the worst lpc out their . you depended on my "snipe team" to carry your minis and preps. but bro how you gunna recommend a clan and then join the opposite clan they fighting lol ? smh why did fazing leave again ? : / 

21 hours ago, J ♕ said:

Lmfaoo ob told me before u joined them u asked for a full merge between outlaws and ob they almost died laughing now keep slaving for em gg