Most Intense Clan Rivalry of 2017: EOP vs FOE. WUT????

Tannie

16 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

huuuuuuuge slump from #1 to #1

eop golden era was pulling 95+ rolling over everyone until i came and slumped black men down all the way to 50s, even IR was outpulling u at that time. Having a total 3 months of cancerous weekend trip lmfao. Made your leader went mia, couldn't handle the chinastress lmfaooo

15 hours ago, Tannie said:

eop golden era was pulling 95+ rolling over everyone until i came and slumped black men down all the way to 50s, even IR was outpulling u at that time. Having a total 3 months of cancerous weekend trip lmfao. Made your leader went mia, couldn't handle the chinastress lmfaooo

Yeah, nope.. Maybe u made jamz go mia, but i dont remember eop pulling 50s nor being in a slump lol... you did mass up mains and brown sticky stuff which was cancer, but had little to no effect as EOP easily handled SV & your mains (until they lasted)

You always had the biggest ego mr e holy m0nk lol

7 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Yeah, nope.. Maybe u made jamz go mia, but i dont remember eop pulling 50s nor being in a slump lol... you did mass up mains and brown sticky stuff which was cancer, but had little to no effect as EOP easily handled SV & your mains (until they lasted)

You always had the biggest ego mr e holy m0nk lol

l0000l. i think im need to remind u what happened.

an actual fact of the timeline:

1st month: chinaman got sv to rag you guys entire f2p/p2p trip while SV not yet reopen, TRIP was so brown sticky stuff. constantly in singles/random worlds. losing all fights at gdz.

2nd month: SV got rekt because their ranks were too dumb giving EOP fights where they could not winner. EOP's trip improved by abit.

3rd month: SV closed, eop had nothing to kill anymore, tried to rival foe to get some hype, but pulls already dropped due to cancerous trip, fo actually was able to match your pull and u guys started to lose fight against fo. (thats when jamz rage quit and went mia after losing 3 fights at bandits camp to fo, due to chinaman mains)

The main focus of how i beat eop was not my usage of mains. It was how i gave every single clan out there, including a p2p ragging cc your locs, livestreaming it on join.me for free.

no action, most clans avoid and run from eop the moment you try to go near them. everyone knew where eop was, ub was able to get a few gwas. raggers would hop random world all the time with me giving them the world of jamz. it was seriously so funny for me and everyone to watch. Every single clan rank witness how helpless eop was against me back then. They were all on the join.me watching.  lmfaooo.

So the next time you try to even say something, go learn your history. xD

On 8.2.2018 at 6:52 AM, Tannie said:

l0000l. i think im need to remind u what happened.

an actual fact of the timeline:

1st month: chinaman got sv to rag you guys entire f2p/p2p trip while SV not yet reopen, TRIP was so brown sticky stuff. constantly in singles/random worlds. losing all fights at gdz.

2nd month: SV got rekt because their ranks were too dumb giving EOP fights where they could not winner. EOP's trip improved by abit.

3rd month: SV closed, eop had nothing to kill anymore, tried to rival foe to get some hype, but pulls already dropped due to cancerous trip, fo actually was able to match your pull and u guys started to lose fight against fo. (thats when jamz rage quit and went mia after losing 3 fights at bandits camp to fo, due to chinaman mains)

The main focus of how i beat eop was not my usage of mains. It was how i gave every single clan out there, including a p2p ragging cc your locs, livestreaming it on join.me for free.

no action, most clans avoid and run from eop the moment you try to go near them. everyone knew where eop was, ub was able to get a few gwas. raggers would hop random world all the time with me giving them the world of jamz. it was seriously so funny for me and everyone to watch. Every single clan rank witness how helpless eop was against me back then. They were all on the join.me watching.  lmfaooo.

So the next time you try to even say something, go learn your history. xD

A whole lot of text wall, which doesnt change the fact that during this entire brown sticky stuffshow that you just explained, EOP still remained on top of the scene, which is only further proof of their superiority over other clans.

Damn theyre good.