Sup Can You Change your

Pug

Hat?

I really don't like Assuming we're fighting AAO and then instantly clearing the enemy only to realize it was SUP. It's disrespectful to AAO for you plebs to be using their hat. 

Also Speak Up @Crafted Why you try and call me out today only to decline the PKRI vs Misfits? Don't Pipe Up when you won't even accept a fight. 

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

ur clan does p2p only and u suck at it

shut the fk up l00l

But you do both and are competing with bottom tier clans for last place in both servers? l0l :thinking:

16 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

u pulled 20 to our last prep please dont talk to me

Yeah the one i 3-0'd you in? Awkward... we pull to preps what you pull to weekends; difference is you pull 20 and get dicked whilst i pulled 20 and 3-0'd you haha brown sticky stuffpremacy things.

9 minutes ago, Enza said:

Yeah the one i 3-0'd you in? Awkward... we pull to preps what you pull to weekends; difference is you pull 20 and get dicked whilst i pulled 20 and 3-0'd you haha brown sticky stuffpremacy things.

my clan pulled 50 to saturday and 45 to sunday, we are a clan that does both servers and ur in rev pking clan, please dont ever compare misfits to supremacy again lmao

also ur proud of pulling 20 to a prep and beating us in a miniwar? i wonder why u cant pull as much on preps as u do on weekends :Thinking:

3 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

my clan pulled 50 to saturday and 45 to sunday, we are a clan that does both servers and ur in rev pking clan, please dont ever compare misfits to supremacy again lmao

also ur proud of pulling 20 to a prep and beating us in a miniwar? i wonder why u cant pull as much on preps as u do on weekends :Thinking:

Your clan slumped to the point everyone thought you closed, i guess a 50 man pull would give you bragging rights LMFAO, oh and you're mistaking rev pking clan with midweek activity, something your clan wouldn't relate to either way, Slumpremacy is ded, pls no reply to me, you pull more to preps than weekends weirdo, carry on competing for last place zzzzzz.

Just now, Enza said:

Your clan slumped to the point everyone thought you closed, i guess a 50 man pull would give you bragging rights LMFAO, oh and you're mistaking rev pking clan with midweek activity, something your clan wouldn't relate to either way, Slumpremacy is ded, pls no reply to me, you pull more to preps than weekends weirdo, carry on competing for last place zzzzzz.

All this comming  from a guy who does one server that he sucks at, if ur gonna try and flame my clan atleast get good in that one server you do please

2 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

All this comming  from a guy who does one server that he sucks at, if ur gonna try and flame my clan atleast get good in that one server you do please

Hmm, i'd rather be 1 server and be decent at it than both servers and be bottom tier.. i mean misfits is 1 server but i'm your dad in envy <3,

Just now, Enza said:

Hmm, i'd rather be 1 server and be decent at it than both servers and be bottom tier.. i mean misfits is 1 server but i'm your dad in envy <3,

THIS GUY SAID DECENT LOOOL

I guess ur better than a bottom tier clan who has won 7 cotms and 100v100 fullout ok