I got kicked from my own snipe team

Fudog

3 hours ago, Broxxx said:

you've been in FS for a month and you have elite? are you lost 

not veteran, you obv dont know what a veteran rank is if you just hand them out to retards like such no wonder you cant pull 30+ on weekends and trust me i earned my Elite you'll see soon ;) 

Just now, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

not veteran, you obv dont know what a veteran rank is if you just hand them out to retards like such no wonder you cant pull 30+ on weekends and trust me i earned my Elite you'll see soon ;) 

you're literally useless

2 hours ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

If you say so thats why every single one of your ranks begged me to join but you wouldn't know because you cant even make you own clans weekend trips half the time due to being drunk lmfao.

Elite is for downies like you that play the game 24/7 and are willing to slave for a clan for a Elite rank that small minded people like you think means something.

Veteran in outburst L0L @Fudog also a rank to get you to bring as many people possible from your snipe team, and slave for OB clan

1 hour ago, Don Elmir said:

Elite is for downies like you that play the game 24/7 and are willing to slave for a clan for a Elite rank that small minded people like you think means something.

Veteran in outburst L0L @Fudog also a rank to get you to bring as many people possible from your snipe team, and slave for OB clan

wait who r u

11 hours ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

?????? how can you be a veteran when you been in the clan for less then 3 months lmao obv ob dead asf

Just how you got auto ranked in fs lmfao stfu stop flaming you fat head. Just play fortnite and let me carry you

3 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

About 70% of your clan is veteran+ LMFAO