Thank You

Pug

PX/Fi/IR/AAO/MF for being better than Foe/Eop today and not using 50 mains to beat 1 defense accounts. 

Ty Eop/Apex for not crashing

Foe/Eop/Apex honestly just go back to "HPC" and keep your cancer to yourselves. No hostility but I don't want another scene to die. 

EOP is strictly no mains regularly, but FOM doxes and bring mains so they must be dealt with. Remember before the doxing, EOP was strictly pures only and the scene was fine lol

Now FOM doxes, brings mains, and crashes 30v30s instead of fighting EOP matched!

You're welcome for EOP ac'ing fights, but the mission is not over until FOM see the error in their ways and become an honor clan again. Only then will we not see any mains 

10 minutes ago, Killer of Clans said:

EOP is strictly no mains regularly, but FOM doxes and bring mains so they must be dealt with. Remember before the doxing, EOP was strictly pures only and the scene was fine lol

Now FOM doxes, brings mains, and crashes 30v30s instead of fighting EOP matched!

You're welcome for EOP ac'ing fights, but the mission is not over until FOM see the error in their ways and become an honor clan again. Only then will we not see any mains 

You sound like such a nerd right now ngl =/

15 minutes ago, Shaka Zulu said:

You sound like such a nerd right now ngl =/

if being a FOM killer makes me a nerd then cool bro l0l a nerd killed FOM's 13th anniversary and forced them into being a main/doxing clan l0l

4 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

No that's just false. I bring pures only. Stop trying to spread weak propaganda. 

If that's the case then why is your warlord opening a main clan to snipe xlpcs clans?

2 minutes ago, Killer of Clans said:

if being a FOM killer makes me a nerd then cool bro l0l a nerd killed FOM's 13th anniversary and forced them into being a main/doxing clan l0l

If that's the case then why is your warlord opening a main clan to snipe xlpcs clans?

nope

19 minutes ago, Killer of Clans said:

apex warlord + making tank + creating snipe team for xlpc scene = apex supports the use of mains?

Don't want that label, then don't endorse tanks lol simple guilty by affiliation and refusal to do something about it!

!=