Who will make it, Lpc -> Mpc?

Ace Krave

All the stars are aligned, the fact that arguably the strongest of the LPC's in Trauma (as well as others such as Omega) are suggesting that they're not going to try and expand to MPC means that other clans that DO want to become MPC's can take advantage of that. 

Its too early to tell as we're in the holiday season of Xmas and New Year, but hopefully as January comes around these LPC's settle into some sort of rhythm and routine of preps/weekend trips it'll become a little clearer as to who can make the jump. 

Conquer is the only clan who can pull a solid 40+ every weekend without multi clanners, Relentless is sperm out of conquers big dick which allowed some +1's to think they can actually make a clan lmfao. The rest of these guys are multi clanning.

you pulled like 23 the last 2 trips

I'm skeptical but i think if some clans close into each other to form a bigger clan going into the MPC scene 1 or 2 might have a chance, alone, prob not. People have to swallow their pride and think about what's best for the community or it will fail imo.

Yeah, I don't think Trauma has any intention of moving up in this version. However, a lot can change in a few weeks so I wouldn't be surprised if they do at least attempt to move up to some kind of team.

Have no idea who the other clans are, sorry. Hope they all do really well though! Good luck!