Redemption | 30v30 Prep vs FI 3-0

suzy6speed

Congratulations guys, I followed your progress from a distance with interest and you clearly showed the clan world your amazing quality style so very well done to Redemption for beating Fatality pure clan in an awesome battle in clan wars. Good win to end an awesome year!

Cheers!

l0l

Im done on this topic anyways, I congratulated you already on your win, just had to put Erik in his place, you've been put in your place enough times Cloyde so im beginning to feel bad for you.

Idk why I bothered anyways lol, CT and RD are both irrelevant clans. CT is now closed, and last time I checked RD was teaming with Supremacy.

#Im-Out-Chea.  B)

We closed because chaseing eop and cp in singles was not worth our time.

3rd times the charm...here goes!

Okay enough brown sticky stuff talking, inbox sithlord for a scheduled prep.

First you demand a clan prep you to prove their clan better than yours, your clan then loses and you throw a fit demanding more preps.

Such a strange creature...

The only thing I remember that god awful clan doing is closing and reopening more times then your moms pussy lips.

Know your place fucking broccoli, CTRL has never accomplished anything.

Control closed and re-opened once. What the fuck are you talking about?

Im done on this topic anyways, I congratulated you already on your win, just had to put Erik in his place, you've been put in your place enough times Cloyde so im beginning to feel bad for you.

Idk why I bothered anyways lol, CT and RD are both irrelevant clans. CT is now closed, and last time I checked RD was teaming with Supremacy.

#Im-Out-Chea.  B)

You've not put anyone on their place. 

Let's remember when EOP was stuck on 0-28 Prep record or something lmfao, what's happened since? They've gotten cocky as fuck ever since, with no reason. Every clan closed and the pure community was about to die, EOP took advantage of that and MASS RECRUITED up to a huge memberlist. At the current state of what the pure clans looked like back then, any clan that did that would be broccolied not to rule the pure community.

What happened after? Clan's started coming back, most of them pulling 40-50 nowadays. Then there's you on top with your 70ish (plus mains). Every POV I have ever seen lately with EOP is full of mains. Then your excuse not to go on P2P Sundays is "there's mains". Maybe the problem is, and has always been EOP?

Of course any clan can have to do with this btw, what I'm talking about is EOP's brown sticky stuffty year that turned into a better ending ONLY because they pull +30 on Fatality. Your aftermath topics are also embarassing as fuck saying you've "Destroyed Fatality". Oh yeah, is that really an achievement looking at a 90vs60? 

Everything you say is complete bullbrown sticky stuff and the exact opposite is true. EoP's rebuild began in August, when Fi was still pulling higher than any clan. When foe were still pulling 45-50s to p2p, CT pulling 40s, etc. That's a good ~3 months after the so called mass recruiting by zac/floor. That's when everything started. Since mid august (coincidende with [r]etar[d]s leaving?) we've won 2/3 of our preps.

We haven't 'mass recruited' the past 3 1/2 months at all, maybe 1/4th of the current members have been recruited.

Actually Fi has been pulling +10/ matched than us for the past 4 months, we've only outpulled them by 20(90v70) when we actually hyped the trip up. There have been 20-30 sv sniping us the whole time when we fought above 26 wildy. +Fi's veteran/elder unit on mains ~ranging from 7-15/trip. Yes we've had 3-4 mains to counter the mains sniping the fall in. I can show you the post on fi's vet boards if you pm me on irc, pics of sv, sv+fi mains walking in a fall in 4-6 mini maps away of Fi's fall in, CP sniping in fi capes/mains, sup sniping, rd sniping, Ts getting ddosed. It's not my fault your leadership doesn't know how to handle more than 35 people. Fi simply sucks at anything above 40v40 lmao, cleared while they had +7 in 90 seconds lmfao.

Everything you say is complete bullbrown sticky stuff and the exact opposite is true. EoP's rebuild began in August, when Fi was still pulling higher than any clan. When foe were still pulling 45-50s to p2p, CT pulling 40s, etc. That's a good ~3 months after the so called mass recruiting by zac/floor. That's when everything started. Since mid august (coincidende with [r]etar[d]s leaving?) we've won 2/3 of our preps.

We haven't 'mass recruited' the past 3 1/2 months at all, maybe 1/4th of the current members have been recruited.

Actually Fi has been pulling +10/ matched than us for the past 4 months, we've only outpulled them by 20(90v70) when we actually hyped the trip up. There have been 20-30 sv sniping us the whole time when we fought above 26 wildy. +Fi's veteran/elder unit on mains ~ranging from 7-15/trip. Yes we've had 3-4 mains to counter the mains sniping the fall in. I can show you the post on fi's vet boards if you pm me on irc, pics of sv, sv+fi mains walking in a fall in 4-6 mini maps away of Fi's fall in, CP sniping in fi capes/mains, sup sniping, rd sniping, Ts getting ddosed. It's not my fault your leadership doesn't know how to handle more than 35 people. Fi simply sucks at anything above 40v40 lmao, cleared while they had +7 in 90 seconds lmfao.

EoP didn't do brown sticky stuff all until they moved to the LPC times, Chris/Rich quit (main leaders of fi) aswell as Kev and passed the clan down to inexperianced ranks.

EoP can fight fi and defeat them outnumbered, but struggles to beat them in preps and Fi clearly has the more organisation/better returning in fights. Clearly.

Also saying CP snipes for Fi in their capes is ridiculous, lol.

EoP didn't do brown sticky stuff all until they moved to the LPC times, Chris/Rich quit (main leaders of fi) aswell as Kev and passed the clan down to inexperianced ranks.

EoP can fight fi and defeat them outnumbered, but struggles to beat them in preps and Fi clearly has the more organisation/better returning in fights. Clearly.

Also saying CP snipes for Fi in their capes is ridiculous, lol.

Really neither did CP. Both Eop/Cp were wildly inconsistent throughout 2014. Same with Foe - but really only in F2P

Moving to LPC times was actually the best thing EoP/Fi did, not only for themselves but for the pure community. It exposed CP's reliance on multi clanners (or invites... again...), and made everything more competitive than before.

AxeloRocaDannnnyHigh BriddGiraffe0123ZENITHJoJoSavagekappalord84Quode,Steadyzblaksnakepost-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngASKpost-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngMystic keepHansisdullPersian TomAltusIrishZed_Sage,DaffyGeekeeyodeady0uEx Da Gr8Im ZachAlcoholMoniKobeVeloGenebrown sticky stuffRyan1,rofldogsVitality0wlSammiTop1post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngJamesGraniteMaulDesuFFSrap_battleTictac,Steel0wnz4CrankedOlympusSharkbaitAllen`Dripz`Tom ValorPoint GuardZ i n k,HolyDreamsOverloadBuffonDonnyThimaahtbtN retailpost-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngCouckaedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngSemideusOldJoe FtwBuilderLampySingstarTwitchdeshawnRoflcowsHeismbergRebelAcidLolipost-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngjcc,swg420Zenith kJpost-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngXelanotdrunkLurkerBarrageKyle#ToxicCallMeSwaggyThe KingsR C OwnerJimweezyCRIMSon chinJasonbadgerV34rKieranslushpuppyBradenMjeska,MurdKing BerryndYaGoopHeximabundle of twigsgotFather JustinDipsonnIvpVictorysudo_Sith-,d4rk 5h1n0b1nice jcup videoCronic-Franco-BirthdayGenokdtrey5F0RKPirateMrap,ElcangrySop WorldwideJ StylesTerWe D0 K0ErikultamaEeekajAmenuhpost-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngP50s

I would like to thank you all, for making this prep vs fatality the most viewed and commented on topic on sharkbrew aftermath, without you're hard work and loyalty , Redemption never would of got this much attention , and this we are truly grateful for , but in future  please come to our website clan-rd.com and give Scapie the revenue for visiting this site instead of Slushpuppy.

Thank you, 

P50s