Doom Talk

tribal

Just now, Public Relations Pig said:

dont flame @Brap he was more eop AND doom than you were ever doom LOL random making threat topics

yeah are you not the same deviants kid who camped main clans on p servers? you are in the same category as iobese and jam. dont talk.

9 hours ago, tribal said:

poor monir you do not really know much about what is going on inside your own clan do you? it is a civil war atm that is about to boil over. lord tbr told us. come home brother.

First, I know exactly what’s going on in foc atm. I also know doom inside and out and the poor staff structure isn’t doing it any good

4 hours ago, tribal said:

yeah are you not the same deviants kid who camped main clans on p servers? you are in the same category as iobese and jam. dont talk.

? no? the only main clans i was in on rsps was team blackup(and 2 short-lived remakes on different servers) and nostalgia for the last 9 months or so until closure rest of the time was spent killing clans with annihilation and massacre with the boys i still talk to today (missing my nigga nathanD rn..)

maybe you're confused hahaha

i am afraid i have to agree with you my brother. the doom demons are simply too strong. i thought me and my family (men only ironmen family) had been relieved of the wrath of the doom demons, but we were poorly mistaken. when they enter wildy they ravage and destroy everything inside but luckily my family (men only irenman family) have been spared graciously multiple times by the doom demons. thank you for sparing us doom demons and gl against the puny blue caped clan with mains.