Apex P2P Sunday | May 6, 2018

Colly

6j9TPVk.jpg

Apex massed up and peaked at 60 sharks for another P2P Saturday.  We had plenty of action for a trip that spanned 2 and a half hours! Thanks for the fights everyone! Have a good week.

BbVc9IN.png

Hotguy POV

Colly POV

8Y2YW31.png

I1F8xRe.png

Our first fight we set up against Doom at Fog.  The fight was crashed by Supremacy from the south.  We repositioned on the north side and focused both clans getting a bunch of kills!  Thanks dudes!

jE5djob.png

We caught wind of Fearless at ghost hut.  We quickly logged in on top of them and got a quick clear.  Supremacy and IR logged in on sperm hill.  We wrapped around from 26 hill and were able to pick off kills along the way.  Thanks!

fLMBawD.png

We set up a fight against Fatality just north of falador.  We were able to win the fight pretty convincingly.  Supremacy logged in and we caught them in huge clumps on their northeastern side, significantly reducing their numbers.  Thanks dudes!

duRtezh.png

We logged into gdz in hopes of crashing a Foe/Ir fight.  Misfits wanted to rush us from behind so we turned all of our attention to them.  We were able to win the fight convincingly, forcing them through the gdz gap where we let them regroup.  Thanks!

fLMBawD.png

We set up another fight against FI at boneyard.  We got pretty much a full clear on them.  Thanks for the fight!

I1F8xRe.png

We found Doom at CA and gave them a fight.  We got a full clear and dipped out.

cqD8KjC.png

We caught wind of a cluster at CA.  We first cleared out Misfits who were fighting someone.  We kept pushing southeast where we ran into AAO and caught them in huge clumps until they teleported.  FInally Outburst logged in in the same spot.  We dds'd what was left of Outburst.

I1F8xRe.png

Set up a fight against Doom to end the day.  We controlled the majority of the fight.  The second they took control, we had a strong rerush from the north that were able to finally push them south to teleport out.  Thanks for the fight!

8Y2YW31.png

6 minutes ago, speciality said:

HyotJxx.png 

we lost a big mini? but i can understand why you'd consider a 22v22 a prep, you're supremacy lol

WUFBTBj.png ???

why are u happy about another clans win? and trust me if they beat u in 22v22 they can beat u in 25v25+

7 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

not gonna stop punishing u until u prep us lmao, gj barely having 60 when u had a whole rev team tag along, explains why u only pull 30 to saturdays :P

also i closed ur miniwar team dumb favela kid

u punished us real good when u clumped in the last 3 minis i had against u lmao