EnVy vs BT Preparation War 2-0

Don Elmir

zOdp9rp.png

Intel told me BT was out with 30 so I massed up 30 warriors real quick to take them on, they then got spanked

and asked us for a prep. We accepted. They insisted it was 30 min, (never agreed on) so they sat to us first round hoping to win.

When they lost, the second round they didn't wanna sit, so we left to get 30 in game, and they claimed it as a loss. LMFAOOOO.

One of the leaders also told me, I was scared to fight matched, when they were the ones that didn't wanna sit? l0l!

Round 1: 

EnVy Starting: 27

BT starting: 27

EnVy ending: 20

BT ending: 0

Round 2:

They didn't want to sit 1, and rushed, so we left to get 30 in, and they claimed a win l0l!

jNfV9BE.png

GZ EnVy!

Join us :)

30 min was rules, and you couldn't pull 30 so you left r2 and couldn't do r3 cause all your members demoralized hehehueheue :( must feel bad...

btw dont forget the wild clearing we gave you.. LOOLLOLOLOLOLO

Very sad that that couldn't just sit 1 guy... Bt says "You guys cant fight matched" yet they wont sit 1 to make it matched.. Makes a lot of sense idiots.. Anyways bt will always be a shit clan... Btw make up a better excuse if you wanna save your clan.. You wouldn't sit 1 guy to make it matched, yet you guys didn't even have 30 in the 1st place, you had 29-_-. At least if u had 30 u could of made it believably LOOOL 

i don't get the " you invited snipe teams and still...", wouldn't that be a disadvantage because you have people who are randomly skilled and have 0 teamwork experience as its matched opts so unlike the wildy a snipe team would make 0 difference if not worse for a clan.

40 minutes ago, Caddie said:

love how you took out first part of prep lol start it at 27-27 it was 30 man min loooool cant even believe yall made a topic. yall must be desperate at hell. next time get 30 morons

You call us moron's when your ranks act like children? we had 30+ members online.

1 minute ago, lil keef 2x said:

i don't get the " you invited snipe teams and still...", wouldn't that be a disadvantage because you have people who are randomly skilled and have 0 teamwork experience as its matched opts so unlike the wildy a snipe team would make 0 difference if not worse for a clan.

So If I make a snipeunit with 7people & 60+cmb with good stats, you can even have an advantage, but nothing is gonna safe BT.. BT is already dead to me