Why Dox?

Kim

Do you support of such system?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support of such system?

• Yes
    • No (explain why in the posts below.)

18 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

@Kim stop censoring legitimate criticism.

You are the last person who should be proposing this when you are incompetent, weak, and fickle. 

To be fair, I just viewed the forums and other moderators are moderating this topic. Says the one who wants to stay  netrual and starves clans, because he can’t take an insult. On top of that, he believes because someone was punished enough should stay in his community. You ignore the facts on the guy and it makes you as bad you claim for me to be. You can ask the people you ally with on how much your kid has done to the group. Lol

12 minutes ago, Kim said:

To be fair, I just viewed the forums and other moderators are moderating this topic. Says the one who wants to stay  netrual and starves clans, because he can’t take an insult. On top of that, he believes because someone was punished enough should stay in his community. You ignore the facts on the guy and it makes you as bad you claim for me to be. You can ask the people you ally with on how much your kid has done to the group. Lol

There are several things I can say right now but cbf writing things up. I will keep it short:

1. Your people in supremacy spammed my forums with the FULL dox of whipz (name, address, phone number, family, everything)

2. I am shocked by your audacity to make this post when your group are doxing people on the very same day

4 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

There are several things I can say right now but cbf writing things up. I will keep it short:

1. Your people in supremacy spammed my forums with the FULL dox of whipz (name, address, phone number, family, everything)

2. I am shocked by your audacity to make this post when your group are doxing people on the very same day

This is why I say clans should be punished if higher ups dox people. Either kick the higher up and continue as a clan, or remove the clan from sharkbrew. 

56 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

2. I am stunned by your audacity to make this post when you are sitting around doxing people yourself on this very day. 

Nobody in Supremacy knew I got doxed until the morning. No individual informed me that was happening to Whipz.   As Whipz  has harassed and doxed many others. This is something I even questioned to him, how many more has he even harassed, to the point he has publicly shamed them? This issue has far more bigger than you and  whenever he does decide to harass others, it will probably happen again to him. Because, he is toxic. People legitimately don’t like him and it doesn’t take a genius to see that. You can even search it in Sharkbrew Discord of the bits that he did. He will act, when he has no control. You’re stuck in this world of black and white. You won’t do anything.  Do what you want with him but most likely, the people he has harassed will never take your word seriously. You’re not netrual. Stop claiming to be. I don’t sit on this game to dox people. I have never doxed anyone. In any voice recording, you will hear me stand up and say to stop. You can ask anyone who has approached me and I have cooperated to accusations. Even with my rival clans. I haven’t been home all day. I truly am only around to assist people on this game. I don’t partake in any foul play. I don’t even need to be a staff member as my time could be spent into another items. I have chosen to help as others have asked me to. You’re not netrual and you’re as bad as you claim for me to be. 

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

Nobody in Supremacy knew I got doxed until the morning. No individual informed that they were doing what happened to Whipz. .  As Whipz  has harassed and doxed many others. This is something I even questioned to him, how many more has he even harassed, to the point he has publicly shamed them? This issue has far more bigger than you and  whenever he does decide to harass others, it will probably happen again to him. Because, he is toxic. People legitimately don’t like him and it doesn’t take a genius to see that. You can even search it in Sharkbrew Discord of the bits that he did. He will act, when he has no control. You’re stuck in this world of black and white. You won’t dodo anything.  Do what you want with him but most likely, the people he has harassed will never take your word seriously. You’re not netrual. Stop claiming to be. I don’t sit on this game to dox people. I have never doxed anyone. In any voice recording, you will hear me stand up and say to stop. You can ask anyone who has approached me and I have cooperated to accusations. Even with my rival clans. I haven’t been home all day. I truly am only around to assist people on this game. I don’t partake in any foul play. I don’t even need to be a staff member as my time could be spent into another items. I have chosen to help as others have asked me to. You’re not netrual and you’re as bad as you claim for me to be. 

Your people spammed Whipz dox on apex forums. Saying otherwise is lying. Don't.

11 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

As I said, this issue is much more bigger than you.  Nobody I knew was doing that. I still don’t know who did it. Are you able to prove that someone I knew did this? Just because it may be the most ‘obvious’ route. He has done so much worse to other people on this game. Who knows, what else he has done to others. Like I said, you live in a black and white world. You can’t even acknowledge the other things I said.

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

As I said, this issue is much more bigger than you.  Nobody I knew was doing that. I still don’t know who did it. Are you able to prove that someone I knew did this? Just because it may be the most ‘obvious’ route. He has done so much worse to other people on this game. Who knows, what else he has done to others. Like I said, you live in a black and white world. You can’t even acknowledge the other things I said.

Yeah I have proof but I am not going to release it so you can continue tooting your horn obliviously. 

What are you even trying to say in this comment? Doxing is justified when its providing retribution you? lol

3 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

Yeah I have proof but I am not going to release it so you can continue tooting your horn obliviously. 

What are you even trying to say in this comment? Doxing is justified when its defending you? lol

When people have shown evidence, I have cooperated with it. I have voiced and stopped individuals in the past. No sort of doxing is justifiable.  You can prove me wrong. I asked around when I did find out that it was being posted and people were asleep....I didn’t get replies until morning. Unless, you can show me, I guess, I can be oblivious.

Keep the guy who harasses, humiliates men and women, and drops details and pics. Keep telling yourself that you’re a netrual clan. You’re not leading one with this member. Best of luck.

3 hours ago, Old Nox said:

i actually got onto your forums to delete those topics. I will be taking action on Nick, but you must know that your member whipz, didn't just dox Kim.

39 minutes ago, Peace seeker said:

I dont know how effective this system will be to be honest, and if you dox in 2k18 you need to re evaluate your life tbh

coming from olympus

idk if u know this but when ur trash clan opened they were a 30 def lpc as well as dox threats and ddosing

ahah!!!

26 minutes ago, tesco said:

@Kim stop deleting my posts for saying ur disgusting e-bf is a wannabe doxer lmfao the amount of bias jesus

The dude was afk for months. He went to Europe and America for travels.  People blamed Nick for doxing when he wasn't even around. You're only derailing a topic because you don't like him. I wouldn't actively speak to Nick if he was still no honor. Hence a huge group of EoP saying he changed since he hadn't take part in dox wars unlike some parties....... 

Just now, Kim said:

The dude was afk for months. He went to Europe and America for travels.  People blamed Nick for doxing when he wasn't even around. You're only derailing a topic because you don't like him. I wouldn't actively speak to Nick if he was still no honor. Hence a huge group of EoP saying he changed since he hadn't take part in dox wars unlike some parties....... 

derailing topics how so

im talking about doxing on a dox thread lol im pointin out the hypocripsy involved

ur hinting ive been involved in dox wars can u show me some proof plz ? ive not played the game for months ^_^

lil nick however =) not so long ago he threatened someone with irl info if they wouldnt stop talking to u lol

[22:15] <[eOp]nICK> and i told u
[22:15] <[eOp]nICK> im happy to start srsly smoking kids

nice!