No matter what happens Eom

Foe HQ

17 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

lets fight at gdz, we dont bring mains - eop 2k18 

Ironic, coming from a sv rat who i literally bullied from 150 pull to closure in 2 weeks.

Not even mains could save you LOL

Btw idk who OP is, but his topics are dog shit 

So after EoP beats you in the fullout, what then? You go back to pulling 50 and avoiding them 24/7? Crash weak clans like Apex, Sup, IR, etc? I was in Foe in 2014/2016. I know how you work. Foe members are not meant for rivalries. EoP lives off them. You cannot beat them when they have their real leaders (not losers like Cronic lmfao). The only clan that ever got the upperhand on them was MM back in 2012 and that's only because literally all of EoP leadership quit the game (Goop, Solo, w0w2many, Jonty, Tayyab, etc.) You are underestimating Eop, they may be trash in regular preps but I wouldn't count them out... especially since they've literally been smacking Foe for the past 3 years in the wilderness and you keep fueling them. 

Also btw, EoP has a massive ML. They have retireds, veterans and elders/legends alone tally up to ~120, based on their forum ML. They'll be sitting so many people, why not man up and fight them in a real fullout?  

Also why does your p2p fullout video show ~20 eop members in a corner dancing? That's a fullout? Lmfao

To me, this is a real fullout