Wait a minute...

Deserie

4 minutes ago, Nos said:

How much you want to bet the same retards who completely misses the point of this topic will bitch about this in the future when it happens against their clan and the scene is filled with addy again?

3 minutes ago, Yaz said:

It’s not even funny it’s just kinda sad 

43 minutes ago, amenti_ said:

Imagine spending your time on finding characters with a few more defence levels.

can't wait for 2019 :)

Imagine spending a shit ton of time editing and uploading a terrible quality video and then calling someone out for watching your video for under a minute and taking a picture of it.

:)

Just now, 256gb said:

Imagine spending a shit ton of time editing and uploading a terrible quality video and then calling someone out for watching your video for under a minute and taking a picture of it.

:)

takes me 3 min to edit a vid, your dumbass literally searched 20+ names on osrs highscores LMFAO
bottom right of your screen and see what date it is (no one cares)

get a grip eWarrior buddy

1 minute ago, amenti_ said:

takes me 3 min to edit a vid, your dumbass literally searched 20+ names on osrs highscores LMFAO
bottom right of your screen and see what date it is (no one cares)

get a grip eWarrior buddy

Lmfao someone had already called him out before the end of the prep so all I had to do was watch your terrible quality video for under a minute to get a picture of the right click.

Get a brain you fucking downy lmfaoooo

Just now, 256gb said:

Lmfao someone had already called him out before the end of the prep so all I had to do was watch your terrible quality video for under a minute to get a picture of the right click.

Get a brain you fucking downy lmfaoooo

ahh so you're a little slow in the head and thought today would be a good day to make a sharkbrew topic about it?

right ewarrior buddy :)