Top 5 P2P mini units?

to pple arguing between pre-eoc vs now

I would say now has more rng and awkward interactions with pnecks that pre-eoc worked properly (delayed the initial tick of hits)

I would also say food management now is probably harder since ovls dont bring stats up

Overall in terms of hq warrers pre-eoc had more but the top tier now  are prob better i guess idk 

52 minutes ago, Moni said:

to pple arguing between pre-eoc vs now

I would say now has more rng and awkward interactions with pnecks that pre-eoc worked properly (delayed the initial tick of hits)

I would also say food management now is probably harder since ovls dont bring stats up

Overall in terms of hq warrers pre-eoc had more but the top tier now  are prob better i guess idk 

idk man when i minied in preeoc i saw alot of shitters, every1 that minis now is like really good and knows what they are doing for the most part

51 minutes ago, Moni said:

bs prods seem like theyre better now because majority of the top warrers pre-eoc don't play anymore, or not actively. now you have a group of private server kids who played a p2p based sever 24.7 for years, beating mediocre new warrers in 2k18 and think theyre god-like lol

14 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

idk man when i minied in preeoc i saw alot of shitters, every1 that minis now is like really good and knows what they are doing for the most part

the game has changed and theres a reason why a lot of the "bs prods'" who are considered the best now were non-existent osrs. all the good people pre-eoc quit the game, while the bs prods continued to play a p2p based server 24.7 and finally came on osrs to no competition. if the good warrers back then continued to play and adapted to the new style of warring, they would be op lol

@Moni is a good example

4 minutes ago, Rogue said:

bs prods seem like theyre better now because majority of the top warrers pre-eoc don't play anymore, or not actively. now you have a group of private server kids who played a p2p based sever 24.7 for years, beating mediocre new warrers in 2k18 and think theyre god-like lol

who r u referring to idk who the bs prods are 

Just now, Rogue said:

the game has changed and theres a reason why a lot of the "bs prods'" who are considered the best now were non-existent osrs. all the good people pre-eoc quit the game, while the bs prods continued to play a p2p based server 24.7 and finally came on osrs to no competition. if the good warrers back then continued to play and adapted to the new style of warring, they would be op lol

@Moni is a good example

u think i started mini'ing on osrs? l0l 

1 minute ago, Moni said:

who r u referring to idk who the bs prods are 

some of the guys in apex (not mewhu aka 1defkid aka martin tyler - he's shit) , cant think of their names top of my head but you know what i mean

2 minutes ago, Moni said:

u think i started mini'ing on osrs? l0l 

no i'm saying if good warrers pre-eoc continued to play in osrs/2k18, they would be op. you're one of the few active warrers/miniers pre-eoc who continued to play after eoc. i used you as an example aka a compliment lol @Moni

Just now, Rogue said:

no i'm saying if good warrers pre-eoc continued to play in osrs/2k18, they would be op. i used you as an example aka a compliment lol

There's alot of oldschool warrers (k2p,jamz,nox,myself,zach,rich,xgx,nish,murd,ect, natebeast,adhi)

cant think of more at the top of my head 

4 minutes ago, Rogue said:

some of the guys in apex (not mewhu aka 1defkid aka martin tyler - he's shit) , cant think of their names top of my head but you know what i mean

mihu is pre good tbh, there's some decent kids that just started playing on osrs

Just now, Moni said:

There's alot of oldschool warrers (k2p,jamz,nox,myself,zach,rich,xgx,nish,murd,ect, natebeast,adhi)

cant think of more at the top of my head 

rich, natebeast, adhi were considered top warrers back in the day. the rest progressively got better through osrs etc