Foe showing who the true elites are =)

holydreams

From pulling 60's to preps, to now pulling 38. Yeah it didn't have a big effect on eop, you're so right my man!

We got this prep on few hours notice, i don't think anyone took it seriously enough because no1 expected Foe to pull that many.

I guess they hyped it up more than we did and as u like to say "wanted this win more than we did"

We got this prep on few hours notice, i don't think anyone took it seriously enough because no1 expected Foe to pull that many.

I guess they hyped it up more than we did and as u like to say "wanted this win more than we did"

I wouldn't even worry about it , those that left on foe's side will be there tomorrow, im not here to flame you or anyone from your clan.

Gl tomorrow. 

this makes no sense at all? we went from having 15 ish people on the TS to having over 115 people on the Teamspeak in matter of hours. The fact that you "didn't hype it up enough" doesn't mean anything. We posted 2 status's and poke a few people on TS saying there was a prep, you guys made an entire topic and mass highlighted your IRC channel 5-7 times. Foe has the best quality warrers in it and it has been that way for a very long time.

this makes no sense at all? we went from having 15 ish people on the TS to having over 115 people on the Teamspeak in matter of hours. The fact that you "didn't hype it up enough" doesn't mean anything. We posted 2 status's and poke a few people on TS saying there was a prep, you guys made an entire topic and mass highlighted your IRC channel 5-7 times. Foe has the best quality warrers in it and it has been that way for a very long time.

Ye I agree FOE has the best quality warrers "Even though very few compared to your pull." But currently I wud say every 1 out of 10 pple in FOE has no experience which also brings up the point that FOE cud prob match any clan in either server and 3-0. Im not in FOE but get your heads out of your ass's and stop thinking your #1 ~This was directed at EOP,RD.