Seems as if AAO is making excuses not to fullout clan EnVy

Don Elmir

Claiming we gave you our WhatsApp as a member list? We don’t even use WhatsApp anymore. There’s only like 20 people in there lmfao. 

Now, I was going to make a memberlist and provide it, but since you want to use dumb propaganda I won’t. 

Decline rightfully and forever be the dead clan you are. 

You say we are going to bring invites? I set the time on a Sunday when all clans are doing

p2p, so neither clan can have invites. Clearly your clan leadership is too dumb to see that. 

Now accept or decline pussies. 

Fullout

1 def cap 

July 22nd (Sunday) 3:00 mass 3:30 start. 

Goodluck retards. Keep posting dumb propaganda.

1 hour ago, Don Elmir said:

Claiming we gave you our WhatsApp as a member list? We don’t even use WhatsApp anymore. There’s only like 20 people in there lmfao. 

Now, I was going to make a memberlist and provide it, but since you want to use dumb propaganda I won’t. 

Decline rightfully and forever be the dead clan you are. 

You say we are going to bring invites? I set the time on a Sunday when all clans are doing

p2p, so neither clan can have invites. Clearly your clan leadership is too dumb to see that. 

Now accept or decline pussies. 

Fullout

1 def cap 

July 22nd (Sunday) 3:00 mass 3:30 start. 

Goodluck retards. Keep posting dumb propaganda.

Again lmao, post a valid ml with Ev members and we'll provide the same and go from there. we're not declining anything. We're not scared.Nice propaganda ;D

22 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

You wanted To fight me right? 202 77th street. Virginia Beach, VA on vacation for the week come thru!! @Enza will he pull up?

No invites they said 

You seem to lack the compliance of my busy schedule. If ever in Germany, 2-2 Cavalierly regiment in Vilseck, Germany I'll sign you in on base lol

26 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

You wanted To fight me right? 202 77th street. Virginia Beach, VA on vacation for the week come thru!! @Enza will he pull up?

No invites they said 

why would u post ur own address on sb or any rs related site