EoP vs Zu F2P Prep [1 Def Cap] 2~1

King Berry

So I guess a few members deciding to watch a prep is now considered ddosers? wow murd i didn't know you were that cauliflower.

aSctj2y.png

I think you lost all rights to call someone cauliflower after you started posting on this website.

For the ones that actually believe that fake log made by a zu member(lol), then godbless.

All im saying is evezz's irc nick has always been Evezz. So if you're going to make this an excuse to not prep us in the future then thats fine. Believe the propaganda 1 zu member made.

For the ones that actually believe that fake log made by a zu member(lol), then godbless.

All im saying is evezz's irc nick has always been Evezz. So if you're going to make this an excuse to not prep us in the future then thats fine. Believe the propaganda 1 zu member made.

he's always gone by the nick i posted, he just dropped that nick today

shame u all got caught out and now cant accept the truth

sad ddosers

show me proof that it was a zu member then lol

hey @@Birthday what were your thoughts on us 3-0'ing RD recently?