[C]ritical [D]amage ~ How's That For Some Damage?

Papa Bear

3 hours ago, Brock said:

Better rank then anyone is that ass clan envy lil homie 

Yeah maybe if that was English you would've got a better response from me but for now i'm suing your English teacher's. Past, current, and future.

1 minute ago, Enza said:

Yeah maybe if that was English you would've got a better response from me but for now i'm suing your English teacher's. Past, current, and future.

0 ask how does it feel to be loosing a rivalry to aao? Also bet I see envy back in xlpc scene very soon cant wait to bully you once again.

3 minutes ago, Enza said:

Lmao envy is shit pipe down dog. Bark for me you idiot

16 minutes ago, Brock said:

0 ask how does it feel to be loosing a rivalry to aao? Also bet I see envy back in xlpc scene very soon cant wait to bully you once again.

Last time you piped up your clan (eternity) closed in a week lol

8 minutes ago, TheReal said:

Last time you piped up your clan (eternity) closed in a week lol

1 man rank team with 40 active pkers what you expect? what happen to Elevation tho? didn't even last till opening trip lmao. Pipe down mute boy

9 minutes ago, Brock said:

1 man rank team with 40 active pkers what you expect? what happen to Elevation tho? didn't even last till opening trip lmao. Pipe down mute boy

I wasn't even in elevation lmao are u ok? How ur clans getting closed by a mute btw wtf?

4 minutes ago, TheReal said:

Nah elevation was led by kratos and haz nothing to do with envy or hassan, it was a good try on your behalf though!

Envy ts hassan calling and running stuff i can keep going muzzled mut