Nightmare Dicks Rampiss Per Usual LMAO | Midweek PK | 21v26 | Ft. ATL/Zen

DilL

db23843e69b5160ea5469a2a40ae2496.gif

cc: NM CC | nightmare.ts3chat.com | https://discord.gg/pr5ASYb

HgDs8ov.png
Time and time again, Rampage tries every tactic in the book just so they could beat Nightmare.
Even after making us wait for 30 minutes just to get +6 on us, rushing us with a fake opt count (5 capes off), and getting a mass name change again (still not working for you btw), Rampage will never beat Nightmare.

It's exactly why your clan needs a +30 every weekend just to compete.
Also Ryan, stop choking when you call out our single pile names. Them vocal chords are stressed brother, I think u need some milk l0l.

1b8b1f8c0225efedac9164b8f3aaaef1.gif

Dill's POV:

Chalu's POV:

1 minute ago, RyanTheG said:

nigguh 3 months ago you were crying about the same kids you working for,  fake ass dog lmfao 

Can confirm that the shit OD kids went to Rampage and the good ones came to Nightmare

2 hours ago, RyanTheG said:

nigguh 3 months ago you were crying about the same kids you working for,  fake ass dog lmfao 

I dont work for no1 son.I just hang were cool cats hang and clearly its in NM.... and let me remind you.. from day 1 violence, flawless, vision, weston, snipe masacre, zoom... all the merges you went through just to to compete. I dont know how many more snipe teams you gona pick up fam. IN that WHOLE time OD held its own no merges no exceptions.... ask the reject od kids in your clan now.. they can confirm;)

15 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

I dont work for no1 son.I just hang were cool cats hang and clearly its in NM.... and let me remind you.. from day 1 violence, flawless, vision, weston, snipe masacre, zoom... all the merges you went through just to to compete. I dont know how many more snipe teams you gona pick up fam. IN that WHOLE time OD held its own no merges no exceptions.... ask the reject od kids in your clan now.. they can confirm;)

Image result for sips tea gif

1 hour ago, Pauna said:

An aysix/dill clan is bound to fail its like 3-11 in wild this wont save you

how long has your leader closed/opened/merged to keep his clans alive lmfao and yet you still follow him. youre a beta