NM Sunday Audio Leak - "We're Closed , Merging With CD"

Kunoo

I Got hit off and i told you that and you guys went in there cape the whole fight i went when i knew it was a 2v1 imagine not being able to wear your cape or a pink cape thats not both or yours looks like your cds puppys.

also i had a clean fight with uprising after i came back so what are you gonna say now?

3 hours ago, Brock said:

I Got hit off and i told you that and you guys went in there cape the whole fight i went when i knew it was a 2v1 imagine not being able to wear your cape or a pink cape thats not both or yours looks like your cds puppys.

also i had a clean fight with uprising after i came back so what are you gonna say now?

Just admit you are an RP lapdog clan I mean you let Lalo take leader in your clan and RP's imagine that :rolf: 

Says enough about where LT stands in this, we asked your ranks multiple times for a fight and you declined. See you tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, Brock said:

2 Sundays in a row you've denied fights against us Brock..

c572bc07e17cd59bd2c2894dec1dcb22.png

5 hours ago, Aysix said:

Just admit you are an RP lapdog clan I mean you let Lalo take leader in your clan and RP's imagine that :rolf: 

Says enough about where LT stands in this, we asked your ranks multiple times for a fight and you declined. See you tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, DilL said:

2 Sundays in a row you've denied fights against us Brock..

c572bc07e17cd59bd2c2894dec1dcb22.png

a9237e7f71c28557e5acc83b7acbb1ae.pngdont tell me this btw when you bad mouth your own clan @Aysix

5 hours ago, Aysix said:

how you gunna call a clan a lapdog LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL