Is there still a rivalry between Foe and Rage or is Rage done?

Jens

1 hour ago, B S A said:

Niblet come crawling to me like a rat asking me for Apex locs again. Your'e the biggest rat I know. And by biggest I mean fattest. 

9fee1da23740093d40cbfb3beae741e2.png

Definition of snitchin but ok bsa atm
tenor.gif?itemid=9625258

11 minutes ago, B S A said:

@LuluLol he fired a shot so I fired back. Imagine leaving a clan and having one of your ex-leaders ask you for locs before he asks you why you left. Yikesssss. Great leadership right there. 

How is that possible that he didn't ask it?
9/10 of the members know why you left.

46 minutes ago, Lulu said:

How is that possible that he didn't ask it?
9/10 of the members know why you left.

Not true bud. Everyone was messaging me asking why I left. But your leaders will tell you I left strictly over the prep. Ask people over at Apex. I was messaging them about joining for over a month. I'm not a fan of people who talk shit behind one's back especially when they are ranks. Best part is they thought it wouldn't get around to me. There are some real ones in Rage still. Shout out to them. 

This was never a rivalry in the first place lol. Foe is a legacy clan that has been open since 2005, Rage is just a new clan open for 2-3 years? 

Huge respect for Rage to take on a legacy clan like Foe though, any clan would lose a battle against foe right now and that is not a shame. 

Also, Fuck all those new fag clanners that are in FOE and repping like they did something lmfao. You are nothing more than a +1 Danny uses to his advantage.

1 hour ago, coolguy4731 said:

This was never a rivalry in the first place lol. Foe is a legacy clan that has been open since 2005, Rage is just a new clan open for 2-3 years? 

Huge respect for Rage to take on a legacy clan like Foe though, any clan would lose a battle against foe right now and that is not a shame. 

Also, Fuck all those new fag clanners that are in FOE and repping like they did something lmfao. You are nothing more than a +1 Danny uses to his advantage.

idk who you are but this is a great post.  always nice to see non-retarded posts on here.

1 hour ago, Niblet said:

ty for ur $100

That's the best you got? Dam Niblet, I actually thought you had a sharp tongue but I was wrong. Congrats on proving that you lost a loyal and dedicated member. Gg, you played yourself there. Please use that big dick donation to buy yourself 100 McDoubles when you cry over FOE closing your clan. 

And to all the Rage members who are getting triggered because I turned my back on the clan remember that I left drama free but some people wanted to start piping up. 

2 hours ago, B S A said:

That's the best you got? Dam Niblet, I actually thought you had a sharp tongue but I was wrong. Congrats on proving that you lost a loyal and dedicated member. Gg, you played yourself there. Please use that big dick donation to buy yourself 100 McDoubles when you cry over FOE closing your clan. 

And to all the Rage members who are getting triggered because I turned my back on the clan remember that I left drama free but some people wanted to start piping up. 

You brought a Mith plate into a F2P prep btw

On 4/21/2020 at 11:54 PM, Infernape said:

You brought a Mith plate into a F2P prep btw

lol so wut dude. It was an honest mistake from rushing from work to meet the time. Once I realized it I accepted the mistake and apologized for it. I can own up to my shit but your ranks can't.  Poor excuse to use a month after it happened. 

13 hours ago, B S A said:

lol so wut dude. Is that the best you got? It was an honest mistake from rushing from work to meet the time. Once I realized it I accepted the mistake and apologized for it. I can own up to my shit but your ranks can't.  Poor excuse to use a month after it happened. 

Dude you're incompetent as fuck, can't even concentrate for 5 minutes to prep in f2p, actually glad you're gone! Can't imagine how Ayb had to think of a reason to sit you everytime.

You were a decent member in terms of attending, but nothing more than that. Your personality is awful and you got 0 skill

Focus on improving rather than calling @Nibleta rat

@Tom Valor

Again that's all you have on me. Old news bro. I think Niblet can defend himself, but your opinion is appreciated. I always had a good attitude about stuff - if you think I left just because of the Apex prep you're wrong. And sit me every time? I never got sat in the year and a half that I was in Rage up until the last prep vs Apex. You don't know what you're talking about my dude. 

And i'll take the words of ranks who are actually clear headed and not biased who reached out and thanked me for being a good member over yours. But I get it, you have to defend you fearless leader. Go for it, just know he won't return the favor. 

1 hour ago, B S A said:

@Tom Valor

Again that's all you have on me. Old news bro. I think Niblet can defend himself, but your opinion is appreciated. I always had a good attitude about stuff - if you think I left just because of the Apex prep you're wrong. I left pretty quietly, but too many retards are offended that I left the clan and are speaking out of turn. Not gonna sit here quietly. And sit me every time? I never got sat in the year and a half that I was in Rage up until the last prep vs Apex. You don't know what you're talking about my dude. 

And i'll take the words of ranks who are actually clear headed and not biased who reached out and thanked me for being a good member over yours. But I get it, you have to defend you fearless leader. Go for it my dude, just know he won't return the favor. 

I feel u join sup

8 hours ago, B S A said:

@Tom Valor

Again that's all you have on me. Old news bro. I think Niblet can defend himself, but your opinion is appreciated. I always had a good attitude about stuff - if you think I left just because of the Apex prep you're wrong. I left pretty quietly, but too many retards are offended that I left the clan and are speaking out of turn. Not gonna sit here quietly. And sit me every time? I never got sat in the year and a half that I was in Rage up until the last prep vs Apex. You don't know what you're talking about my dude. 

And i'll take the words of ranks who are actually clear headed and not biased who reached out and thanked me for being a good member over yours. But I get it, you have to defend you fearless leader. Go for it my dude, just know he won't return the favor. 

Come to supremacy if u want to kill these retards