Supremacy's Thursday F2P PK ft. EOP and Randys

nice guy

Oh my SUP think their relevant..

stop riding FOE you no namers l0l

A. Who are you?

B. Nevermind, I don't care.

C. How does that salt water taste? Silly pirate on a sunken ship.

Gj on the unofficial trip, although eop's trip was unofficial too and they had less than y'all. Not tryna be an ass, it's just that when u outpull someone during an unofficial trip and win, there's no need to flame:p hopefully Lt sees y'all in the wildy soon mates:)

The original post doesn't contain flame, there's S members/ranks commenting saying "Respect for fighting us down numbers" 

and cleared EOP x3.  Shame Foe weren't there to help us... :P

See you this weekend Supremacy (:

So you can team with FOE again? Come onnnnn EOP! 

Gj on the unofficial trip, although eop's trip was unofficial too and they had less than y'all. Not tryna be an ass, it's just that when u outpull someone during an unofficial trip and win, there's no need to flame:p hopefully Lt sees y'all in the wildy soon mates:)

so basicly because we won a fight 29v25 we're not allowed to make aftermath and post it here? that what you're trying to say? We knew eop was like down 4 and we respect them for fighting us. It was unoffcial event for both clans, doesnt take away the fact that we won...

there is no flame in the post, i dont see any supremacy flaming on this topic? Most of them are saying "respect for fighting down opts".  idk what point you're trying to make

so basicly because we won a fight 29v25 we're not allowed to make aftermath and post it here? that what you're trying to say? We knew eop was like down 4 and we respect them for fighting us. It was unoffcial event for both clans, doesnt take away the fact that we won...

there is no flame in the post, i dont see any supremacy flaming on this topic? Most of them are saying "respect for fighting down opts". idk what point you're trying to make

I didn't say it was bad to post this topic,bI'm just saying y'all fought up some opts and I wouldn't get cocky with it "too bad foe wasn't there to help us". Ur basically asking them to camp u on weekends mate. Either way gj on ur trip, supremacy is a great clan and I hope to see y'all get bigger, soon y'all will be able to compete with foe and eop in weekends:)