Fatality

⚔️weekend Fatality's #1 P2P Sunday ~ 107 Pure Elites take on the biggest alliance in Pure Clanning History ~ Ft. 95v319, Chasing Zenith & Victimising the rest of the scene

6 hours ago, Regulate' said:

Heard Fi ranks coming to aid Rage/Rev 

kermit6-21-2016-20160621064006391.jpg

Imagine thinking we care about a crash war when you're not allowed to multi-clan in Fi.

Get your ranks to prep my clan, or are you going to continue avoiding? LOL

@Deseriestop being a victim and accept already. Yes we are aware of Rev/AF potentially camping us due to it, but we really do not care. We're never going to help any of these main clans, we just want pure v pure fights in the purple portal whenever possible monday-friday. You guys can have your fun fighting 100+ mains every weekend, but we will never have any part in it my guy.

8 minutes ago, Fatality said:

Imagine thinking we care about a crash war when you're not allowed to multi-clan in Fi.

Get your ranks to prep my clan, or are you going to continue avoiding? LOL

Did

Not

Ask

Stay lurking my child

13 minutes ago, Regulate' said:

Won already

So you're officially done prepping Fi? That scared of our rise? LOL

What a shit mentality and lack of competitiveness from you folk, unfortunate.

1 hour ago, Fatality said:

So you're officially done prepping Fi? That scared of our rise? LOL

What a shit mentality and lack of competitiveness from you folk, unfortunate.

Jamz I really hope this isn't you. 

"You folk"? My comments are not a reflection of a clan or it's leadership. 

Just like your rank ragging main clans in another clan's cape isn't a reflection of Fatality, nor it's leadership. 

Let's talk on Discord if you're actually interested in engaging in a conversation, if you're just here to point score keep replying because I'm too old to be going back and forth with you on this. 

Regulate#4947 if you do want to have a chat. 

14 hours ago, Erik said:

You’ve gone mental thinking everyone is teaming against you LOL

gz on your trip

You literally teamed with Apex and Zenith, clans you hate, in a desperate attempt to take down Fi lol. Are you not ashamed of yourselves? Are you not embarrassed? This is really embarrassing.

Looks like the only thing @Romancecan do now after apex was killed by fatality is to copy zenith by trying hide in the main crash war and try to pull fatality into it lol!! What a shame!

1 hour ago, bl00d` said:

You literally teamed with Apex and Zenith, clans you hate, in a desperate attempt to take down Fi lol. Are you not ashamed of yourselves? Are you not embarrassed? This is really embarrassing.

Interesting considering zenith put @Erikclan into a slump and made his leadership ranks retire and go mia. This couldn't be true, fo would never become a simp for the clan that killed them only a month ago?

9 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Kind of a stretch to say you've been #1 all 2020 when I believe Fi hasn't won a single COTM or WCOTM for the entirety of 2020? Am I wrong @Finest

your clan is all about numbers with absolutely zero quality. now that your pull is declining each & every week you have nothing, which is why you continue to avoid Fatality on weekends (hiding in full worlds, hiding in random worlds, teleporting & running from us). & you won't prep us, you're literally bitchmade, you're our bitches lol