[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Not saying it was easy... but it certainly wasn't hard. TLP VS SU 3-0

Obese

When we first opened this clan, we decided that team 27 cape is going to be our cape. And from that moment on, we have represented ourselves with that cape, and we made a promise to never change it. So I don't give a damn fuck if TLP is reopening, I don't give a fuck what they do, I don't give a fuck how many they pull. This cape is our fucking cape. Team 27 cape is our cape. Spam it the fuck up. Team 27 cape is our cape. No deadbrown sticky stuff clan can change that. You heard me you fucking tomatos TLP, this is our cape. I want you guys to fight hard today. Fight hard for this fucking cape. Fight hard as fuck. Show these morons who the fuck is Supremacy. Put them back in their place. Back in fucking Lumbridge where they belong. Team 27 cape was, is, and will always be Supremacy's. Spam it the fuck up. Let's fucking do this.

When we first opened this clan, we decided that team 27 cape is going to be our cape. And from that moment on, we have represented ourselves with that cape, and we made a promise to never change it. So I don't give a damn fuck if TLP is reopening, I don't give a fuck what they do, I don't give a fuck how many they pull. This cape is our fucking cape. Team 27 cape is our cape. Spam it the fuck up. Team 27 cape is our cape. No deadbrown sticky stuff clan can change that. You heard me you fucking tomatos TLP, this is our cape. I want you guys to fight hard today. Fight hard for this fucking cape. Fight hard as fuck. Show these morons who the fuck is Supremacy. Put them back in their place. Back in fucking Lumbridge where they belong. Team 27 cape was, is, and will always be Supremacy's. Spam it the fuck up. Let's fucking do this.

Thats awks rip suprem glad TLP could take back #team27

would rather b 23 without an education then play like this on runescape.

I have nothing against you obese. You were actually the best rank I talked to in tlp. Your founder however, is an arrogant asshole who made me dismay any possibility of me even joining your community, much less your clan...

I have nothing against you obese. You were actually the best rank I talked to in tlp. Your founder however, is an arrogant asshole who made me dismay any possibility of me even joining your community, much less your clan...

Nobody cares if u join fuck off little broccoli

What did he do to you? You sound salty, how is Soron an arrogant asshole... lmao

HXakiWC.png

Well it looks like the battle for the t27 cape was short lived, good job on the convincing win =]

I hope it doesn't resort to battle of the t50 cape though............. hopefully when they chose another they go with hi's or something

im sure tlp is very upset they wont be having you

ayy lmao

You formed such a hostile opinion about Soron from the "one time you talked to him"?