On a serious note..

Sith-

So sharkbrew has a prep ladder that discourages fighting, some clans such as rd/tlp/fi/sup/foe have been fighting and not really caring about the prep ladder, well maybe foe is but that's not the point. Other clans such as cp/zu/lt have been avoiding fights as much as possible in fear of their prep ladder rankings dropping. I took a look at the ranking of rd a few days ago and we were #19 out of 21, now we are like #15 (lols) but honestly all rd fucking sucks jokes aside, isn't this a little cauliflower? I also noticed we have prepped 18 times, next closest being like 10, yet we are lower than the people who have prepped ZERO times. Isn't this cauliflower? the answer should be "yes".

As an RD member I am going to use us for an example but you can look at the rankings do you really think curse is better than cp, ect.. 0,0

So to encourage the clans that are afraid to fight anybody, or once a month or whatever I say we implement a system that actually encourages fighting. You have every clan scheduled to fight, maybe 2 a week (you can always do outside preps as well) and it would kind of go like this:

Preps can be done any day and any time but need to be completed by this week, you must talk about setting it up in #sharkbrew right after the Sunday trip. Example:

Rd vs Lt

Rd vs Foe

Fi vs eop

Fi vs tlp

zu vs sup

zu vs cp

Ect..

Point system works like this:

3 points for a win, 1 point for a loss, -2 points for declining.

This will be more accurate and penalize people for not fighting, as they should be. If you want more action, and you want more events then you should support this, it will make your clan have at least 2 preps a week, can only work if you support it as when I write things like this everyone is going to turn this into a flame topic lol.

Hope to see the new system up!

I'm glad that the people who know how to read agree with this, we would need everyone on board, or if not just keep giving them a -2 I really think that the people who aren't prepping are afraid of losses, so if they stay at the bottom eventually they will learn to actually fight instead of having 0-0 record and being above clans that have won 9 l0l

Should have been set-up in a bracket format tbh, that way clans that are scared to prep will have their score deducted on the ladder. Would need to have a staff member present at the time of the event if the situation ever occurs where 1 clan doesn't want to prep another (they can also see if the prep is matched and legit).

I'm glad everyone is agreeing or not reading (dont need illiterate peoples opinions anyway) @@slushpuppy you know what to do lock it and start the new system, or just update the points currently.

Also delete the cauliflower kdr tracker topic like what an tomatoic idea

stop catering to retards, the kid's a fucking hypocrite lmfao the fact he actually cares about this roster goes against all the bullbrown sticky stuff he tries to preach

no reason not to try to win Lil guy, the point is never to decline so please put a date and time that zu will prep us next week, I'll give you a plus if ya want