Leet Tactics Undefeated P2P Sunday

Marty

ftNexnE.gif

On Saturday 3/15/2015, Leet Tactics went out with 50 strong spartans. We came fought supremacy mainly and be the end of the trip i was sick of seeing supremacy capes all over the floor.

CmpAx.png

Lt vs. SUP @ Ruins/Graves

Supremacy approached us asking us for a PKRI east of ruins. We accepted and rushed east from singles with roughly even numbers. we focused south east barraging clumps, we battled it out and ended up pushing sup further and further south. We smacked them just east of graves and started clearing up the final few supremacy members. TLP rushed from the east so we grabbed our loot and dipped.

Lt vs. SUP @ North of old gate

Supremacy asked for a rematch we gladly accepted, they told us to defend north of old gate. We got a north to south east of the resource area. Supremacy rushed us from the north west. HUGE CLUMPS,up there with the biggest clumps i've ever seen in my life. 530xp barrage clumps. We continued focusing north west and supremacy were dropping like flies. Supremacy started returning in rag/1 items. we ran east into singles just as TLP/RD crashed from the south.

Lt vs. RD/TLP

A little birdy told us that RD/TLP were battling it out north east of mossies. We got a north to south spread then rushed east with our prayers up. We got agressive and pushed rd south east and forced them to lobby.

CmpAx.png

Vids

CmpAx.png

Photos

JBEFAAk.png

5OOWpz3.png

bd60f5b96e7164442e87cfe72d5bf70c.png

5103f851a30591a5c213f7ee90a357ec.png

361c6428f2bdd16d500f4afb31db43a1.png

4b57056eeacb384bbadf515991f66a29.png