Rank changes/Bias mod

slushpuppy

Lol slushpuppy must be cauliflower as fuck thinking they didn't deserve to get banned. I get my post removed for the smallest thing ever no wonder this site is brown sticky stuff. Keep leaking ips to EoP.

Praise Sharkbrew or...

ce20fabb15.png

lmfao finest pure community site nice joke

It's the only site in recent memory to allow true posting freedom without allowing IRLs, IPs, or rank boards to be posted/leaked regularly. Considering how bias every other website has been, and how lacking in diversity their rank teams have been, I can't say that there's any website finer than this one.

If there was I'd support it.

Lol slushpuppy must be cauliflower as fuck thinking they didn't deserve to get banned. I get my post removed for the smallest thing ever no wonder this site is brown sticky stuff. Keep leaking ips to EoP.

Your lack of awareness is astonishing. 7 people were banned, and you despite the broccolied brown sticky stuff you appear to post like this post here were not banned. That is bias my friend.

Also, where is this mythical evidence of slush "leaking ips"? Slush has no clan affiliation besides the ones he hosts, and unlike some webhosts out there Slush has never fucked over any of his clients.

Everything about your post above displays nothing but bias, and you expect people to take your side. Not likely my friend. Not likely at all.