Rank changes/Bias mod

slushpuppy

My apologies for taking this long to carry out this action as I was away during the time the incident happened and I needed to ascertain the facts before I take any action.

I have demoted @@0wl to retired for wrongly banning 7~ EOP members during the climax last weekend when both clans were claiming victory in their topics. Due to the heated circumstances that he committed these offenses and his past contributions to sharkbrew, I have decided to move @@0wl to retired. Additionally he has also been ranked in another pure community site. We wish him all best, and hope he doesn't carry over the same emotions to the said site.

Any bans should have been reversed by my counselors- if you still have existing warn points, let me know and I will remove them.

Just like in the case of Babalanka, Let this be a lesson to any rank that regardless of the clan you are in, you must practice prejudice free moderation. Sharkbrew's moderation style is fairly slack as we prefer to encourage rivalries and I generally let my mediators decide on what needs to be moderated, however bias moderation will be severely dealt with.

In place of @@0wl, I have promoted @@Moni to maintain the current balance of our multi clan rank team. He is extremely active and has made many suggestions for the site and this 2 week trial will test him on whether he is ready to take on the position of moderating the finest pure community site ever.

Sometimes passion takes over logic.

Never allow your emotions to control your actions. Unless your emotion is indifference, in which case you could probably get away with it since indifference doesn't provide any bias-ness :P