TLP VS CP 2-1 F2P Prep

sudo_

Link me the last time you won a prep brother

Clearly we aren't doing good, but suggesting that we've had the worst prep record when the clan you're in had lost around 20 in a row is just cauliflower. 

you do realize that's just rumor, we went like 20-14, we weren't the best but we've always overshadowed cp.

And no.. You were 0-19 at one point for sure from my memory.

Clearly we aren't doing good, but suggesting that we've had the worst prep record when the clan you're in had lost around 20 in a row is just cauliflower. 

it was definitely more than 20+, but anyway, every clan has their ups and downs. It's up to the leaders to seize their opportunity.

Thanks to the CPL, we don't have to make up numbers anymore.

Too bad our current prep win/loss ratio is by far superior than that of cp, who have had just as much luck with winning what little amount of preps you get as Fi  :rolleyes:

47758c585b.png

And that's only from sharkbrew smh

Expected, you can't even link me a topic

Your memory vs mine, I may have done mdma and may not have the best memory according to everyone but. I have provided lots to this community, my word vs yours. EoP never went 0-18 or whatever, even though we had a bad streak it's never been as bad as cp's current or past streaks lol

The difference between my banter vs yours, atm my banter is on record, your prep history is brown sticky stuff and it's written in code on this.