Eruption of Pures Presents: Overspearing Verac Helms & trolling

Father Justin

XvuspKC.png

Eruption of Pures massed up 15 Pirates to head out to Callisto and smite every person who had full veracs on for their helmet. We overspeared and smited verac helms back to back until they stopped returning, my favorite part was when we speared some one from GDZ to New Gate lmfa0.

This was a fun event and we had conversations with our fellow veracs tribemen as they donated their helmets to us. 

ty 4 l00t s0ns ez moneys

eiO5ZGe.png

keKBNZb.png

lCQP9f.png

SKedOC.png

nwRwuV.png

1Gj6Lk.png

Forums: www.eop-rs.com | IRC: #clan-eop | TS3: eop-rs.clants.net:9352 | Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/EruptionTube

is that like 40k split 

Whoever gets the kill keeps the helm, and people who've already got the helm in a previous loot share to someone who hasn't.

Nobody splits 1.2m loot man!

Is this your backup plan for Sunday?

Grats on your action!!

Nah nigga something called being the most active pure clan bruh

However, you should probably use this idea for your Sundays to avoid the embarrassment of getting cleared up 70 by some mains on your own anniversary tbh

Whoever gets the kill keeps the helm, and people who've already got the helm in a previous loot share to someone who hasn't.

Nobody splits 1.2m loot man!

Nah nigga something called being the most active pure clan bruh

However, you should probably use this idea for your Sundays to avoid the embarrassment of getting cleared up 70 by some mains on your own anniversary tbh

Yeah that's almost as embarrassing as calling out every clan 5v1 then losing to each of those clans 1v1 within the next week  :wacko:

Yeah that's almost as embarrassing as calling out every clan 5v1 then losing to each of those clans 1v1 within the next week  :wacko:

We've been getting teamed on for the past 3 months in F2P lol.

Anyway, I don't know who you are but apparently you are an ex-eop member. You know better not to spew brown sticky stuff.

We've been getting teamed on for the past 3 months in F2P lol.

Anyway, I don't know who you are but apparently you are an ex-eop member. You know better not to spew brown sticky stuff.

You act like you're relevant to me or anybody on this game; pipe down you peasant.