Twisted Tank

gmMb8.png
Forums | Memberlist | IRC #Tier-One

NZZa64C.png
Shoutouts

For all the Terminators that showed!
Flawless calling hands down
To Chaotic for thinking we had 2 clans

[Ch]Duval  why is T1 and Trauma together? 

18:57 [Ch]Duval    we have physical proof 
18:57 [Ch]Duval    lmfao

NZZa64C.png
ZLNYNke.png

Saturday 4/4/2015 Tier One deployed 33 Terminators on a mission to crush the wilderness with pure domination.
We set out on a goal to get revenge on Chaotic for bringing 30+ def accounts and a masser clan last weekend to even compete.

sGDu9Or.png
We asked AAO for a pkri and they accepted. They defended bandit camp while we rushed from the east entrance.
We hit them once with bows and followed up with a big scim push to split them up. We started off losing a few on the rush and they had the numbers advantage on us, This was quickly evened out after a quick pull north and sniping the AAO members we dragged inside of us.
After the scim push we pushed west and focused them with bows and sniped a few kills.
After we got a few kills from our bows we quickly cleaned them up with one final scim push and took the victory!

Thanks for the fight AAO its always a lot of fun fighting with you guys hopefully we can set up a few more
xdPhozD.png

Who Let The Dogs Out?

w4WNGRl.png
After all the clans ended early (idk why) we hit up w308 for more action and cleared Judgement and some other clans for some action.
After this we ask if any clan wanted a pkri for a prep but no one wanted to accept.

NZZa64C.png
uBAMZJC.png 

NZZa64C.png
e49340546c26216839fb191247326ca4.png

eFM7ie.png

fgZ4Gk.png

8J1Hli.png

6JnS6hh.png

RMUX04U.png

9CZDhyF.png
EH5njPl.png
NZZa64C.png

so u hit us once after hours of us asking u to fight us, we dick slap u around and op hit from the back we log with 19+ and u get cleared. please tell me how great ur brown sticky stuffty clan is doing oh wait. please bring more eop invites it doesnt help your brown sticky stuff clan . Watch video below of what happens to ur brown sticky stuff clan when u actually try and compete. /Endofsubject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttDvWTxnc3A

so u hit us once after hours of us asking u to fight us, we dick slap u around and op hit from the back we log with 19+ and u get cleared. please tell me how great ur brown sticky stuffty clan is doing oh wait. please bring more eop invites it doesnt help your brown sticky stuff clan . Watch video below of what happens to ur brown sticky stuff clan when u actually try and compete. /Endofsubject

You seem to take most of tier one's posts seriously, lol.

h1L3K.jpg

You mean until the clan you were with realized how boring your trip was and left you guys out to dry?

Ya smart decision if you ask me

You realise you were +6 on us on that fight @sperm

We gave you our location and you blind rushed us, not really anything to gloat about

[17:42] <[Ch]Drip_red> we have 25
[17:42] <[Ch]Drip_red> so u wanan fight?
[17:44] <[T1]BabyPure> u have 35+ i seen it
[17:44] <[Ch]Drip_red> we have 25 r u broccolied
[17:44] <[T1]BabyPure> what clan did u invite?
[17:44] <[Ch]Drip_red> we dont have invites
[17:44] <[Ch]Drip_red> ffs
[17:44] <[T1]BabyPure> u have 34

As you can see from your video provided, Team 40 capes had 22 people, whilst you had 28. I think you should learn to differentiate between how many people in the TS and how many people in the channel. 

Matched prep us m8s cmawwwwn

GJ on the rest of your trip, looks like you all had fun

You realise you were +6 on us on that fight @sperm

We gave you our location and you blind rushed us, not really anything to gloat about

[17:42] <[Ch]Drip_red> we have 25
[17:42] <[Ch]Drip_red> so u wanan fight?
[17:44] <[T1]BabyPure> u have 35+ i seen it
[17:44] <[Ch]Drip_red> we have 25 r u cauliflower
[17:44] <[T1]BabyPure> what clan did u invite?
[17:44] <[Ch]Drip_red> we dont have invites
[17:44] <[Ch]Drip_red> ffs
[17:44] <[T1]BabyPure> u have 34

As you can see from your video provided, Team 40 capes had 22 people, whilst you had 28. I think you should learn to differentiate between how many people in the TS and how many people in the channel. 

Matched prep us m8s cmawwwwn

GJ on the rest of your trip, looks like you all had fun

They did prep us matched and they got hammered into the ground like normal.