[RD]Loli> rd would've won if foe didn't bring mains | FOE #1 P2P Sunday Trip FT. 80v100

0wl

Dude, you're the biggest virg in the entire runescape community next to void forever. Shaddap.

You're the one who apparently doesn't play runescape but proceeds to camp runescape forums, I think that's a telling sign of something

Apparently we only had 65 in-game?

LOL 

Pull was 90-100 throughout the whole trip. The brown sticky stuff you guys make up just to try and hype up your members when you know you're getting slumped by a 2 year old clan. I guess this is what happens when you have a bunch of Pserver ranks.

8nyx2Ub.png

Nezzy helms won't save you FO.

muitzzZ.png

Oh and so you pushed us into mossies?

Even your vid shows you being run down by us to singles l0l.

LOL 

Pull was 90-100 throughout the whole trip. The brown sticky stuff you guys make up just to try and hype up your members when you know you're getting slumped by a 2 year old clan. I guess this is what happens when you have a bunch of Pserver ranks.

8nyx2Ub.png

muitzzZ.png

how are you slumping us because you beat us in 1 prep then lost to us down 25.

i have nothing against rd but that's the truth from what i see. You got the better of us friday and we got the better of you sunday.

LOL 

8nyx2Ub.png

muitzzZ.png

You had 100 to begin with, then 60 when you ended.

You fucked up twice in 2 days.

How can you even claim #1 when you haven't made a topic or a vid yet? Lol

80v100, thats it?!

Anyways the teleporting going on by all clans is fucking pathetic (Fo included). I understand some EOP members have teled too but we actually strike/boot if proof is provided.

Other clans need to get on board real quick.

people n range with glories instead of str ammies just so they can tele out now >.<

602fb64656e3512ca8064f30ba84d034.gif

disgusting 

LOL 

8nyx2Ub.png

muitzzZ.png

understandable misunderstanding since you were in LUMBRIDGE

796d5acf093e3cc756d4fd11afa8a5aa.gif

edit: u cant war 

Lol'd at the title. I knew it would be a bunch of retards replying gg rd lol masser clan.

We beat you in clw.

We stomp you in the wild.

We out pull you to both.

We work hard and you make lies.

I would be embarrassed If I was in F at this point. You're clan is disgusting and you shouldn't have reopened.

i'm not even in FOE, but you beat FOE once in f2p and foe beated you like 10 times in their streak. If your clan didnt talk brown sticky stuff after ending FOE streak, maybe more ppl would have respect for RD. Step up

ARE YOU SERIOUS LOL?????

Both F2P and P2P, we will end with 80+ and the 20 people will lose will all have been hit off. LOL

you represent your clan like a private server. Are you new? Walli wouldn't approve when I rivaled him with mop he would have just seen you as a joke.